PDA

View Full Version : Drum & Bass Song[No Name]

FuD
10-10-2009, 07:55 AM
http://www.truploader.com/view/373452

Suggestions?

‹berschall
10-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Use compressors. Especially the drums are in dire need of one. The melody in the beginning is cool, but the second one with the mad sliding is terrible, it has no structure.

FuD
10-10-2009, 11:49 AM
It really is not that good.

Here's the finished song:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/279036

Exile
10-12-2009, 09:08 AM
I suggest you stop making music if you can't even respect yourself as a musician, everyone else is going to give you the same attention.

I ****ing hate seeing people post music, saying "Here's my song, it sucks but oh well". Figure out what sucks and fix it, or make something new.

RawGreen
10-12-2009, 04:34 PM
I suggest you stop making music if you can't even respect yourself as a musician, everyone else is going to give you the same attention.

I ****ing hate seeing people post music, saying "Here's my song, it sucks but oh well". Figure out what sucks and fix it, or make something new.

Hmm, I hate to go off subject a little, but I have found that even the coolest sounding music gets shunned because the people(once in a while the creator) just don't like it.

Anywho Fud, stop getting yourself banned so you can reply.

1:04 The extra reverb in the drums makes it a little irritating when it quickly fades out and "seemingly" fades back in... Try a more subtle approach.

you're going to want some more variation in sound, try maybe something like a lead playing around 1:18

It's not mainstream, but it's got a cheaper sound, nothings wrong with that. It quite reminds me of some older game music. But not too far back like chip tunes, lol.

Exile
10-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Hmm, I hate to go off subject a little, but I have found that even the coolest sounding music gets shunned because the people(once in a while the creator) just don't like it.

Yeah, I know. Still, producing music with the mentality that your productions suck is a completely idiotic way to go about doing things.