PDA

View Full Version : First flash in a VERY long time.

Slippery-Q
10-12-2009, 05:06 PM
It has been about.. 4 or 5 years since I have tried animating again. I wasn't too good back then, and I'm not very good now. Infact, a bit more shitty then I was before. ANYWHO, I just made a short random clip. It isn't very much to observe, but I just wanted to see if I could still make a clip or not.

http://www.truploader.com/view/772627

Please take your time to point out the flaws. I do need a lot of help since I have only had Flash for about 2 days. Thanks for taking the time to watch.

The Dude
10-12-2009, 05:08 PM
It's "Allah", not "Ala".

The animation is slightly choppy, doesn't look like much easing, too much tweening.

Slippery-Q
10-12-2009, 05:35 PM
It's "Allah", not "Ala".

The animation is slightly choppy, doesn't look like much easing, too much tweening.

Alrighty, danke.

BlisS
10-12-2009, 06:32 PM
i really hate ur sigs but animation was alrite.

Saha
10-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Your definitely Australian. Anyways, not much movements to comment on, you should do some basic stuff before heading to racism to a terrorist.

Slippery-Q
10-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Your definitely Australian. Anyways, not much movements to comment on, you should do some basic stuff before heading to racism to a terrorist.

Are you talking to me? :o
No no no, I'm not Australian. I'm American, hombre.
ALSO! Yeah, I should've given some better examples of my work before I did something real random. I get where you are coming from.

i really hate ur sigs but animation was alrite.
Thanks.
Also, sorry, not really trying to freak people out. I'm just a really creepy person.