PDA

View Full Version : Looks like i got some competition here. (WIP)

Brownoser
10-17-2009, 01:39 AM
OH MY GOD EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS FORUM IS BETTER THAN ME AT PIVOT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??!?

WORK IN PROGRESS (WIP): idk some fight (haven't animated in months bro)
http://pivotup.com/files/sfhdqtkp.gif

PIV:
http://pivotup.com/files/8hvcbqks.piv

poppetje3D
10-17-2009, 02:38 AM
You are not that good as you think fool.

The blood was horrible
Doublefaming was Horrible
Chopy as hell.

And a chair isn't that light.

That thing he had at the start in his hands was useless.

I don't see any easing.

Overall :
Go to the beginner section.

:) Good luck

Zed
10-17-2009, 06:50 AM
You need to work on your blood, and don't double frame every movement - it looks choppy. There just weren't enough frames for the ammount of movement that was going on.

Edit: Ah. Poppet beat me to all of that. It still counts though, not to mention post count +1.

Brownoser
10-17-2009, 12:16 PM
lol.

some of my other stuff:

http://pivotup.com/files/fnqlu2vs.gif
http://pivotup.com/files/juynme6l.gif (badly saved, it's supposed to be slower)
http://pivotup.com/files/9zqplgje.gif
http://pivotup.com/files/8vlsexi7.gif
http://pivotup.com/files/bu4rczjl.gif (BTW, i made this whole animation, it was supposed to be a joint but the other guy gave up.)
http://pivotup.com/files/c54sd1t3.gif

i have more, but i cbf to upload my whole pivot folder. have fun.

poppetje3D
10-17-2009, 12:25 PM
1st one , I just could not understand that one.

2nd one , To fast that it looks chopy and newbish.

3rd one Look at the both up.

4th one Kinda like your first one. I don't like it.

5th one you could add a shot Fx , It its ok.

Last one is very creative , that one is my fav.

Keep practicing.

Vorpal
10-17-2009, 01:02 PM
That wasn't very impressive, not in the least. Poppet is better than you, megaanims is better than you almost anyone respectable is better than you. If you think I want to hear the arrogant spewing of your self proclaimed epicures you're sorely mistaken. I bluntly couldn't care less about how horrible you have the disillusion of imagining every other being on this site to be.
The animations where not very smooth or fluid, to say the least you need to work on your easing and movements which is as rudimentary as animating skill can get. Also, some are slow some are to fast? Just save them at 6 frame rate, it's simple. But that's just the half of it, all of your animations are too dull They all lack color and they're mostly too short. Though it seems like you put effort into it the physics are horribly and make no sense, I understand that they look like cartoons and probably intended so, however I think that you can do a far superior job than you are currently. I can not emphasize enough on progression, your animations don't seem to go anywhere (with the exception of the one for a collab). They all typically stay in the primary area you set. You should practice that along with all the basics for better effect. Keep trying and you will be great.
Medium beginner.

bubbles
10-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Now see, only abbysal can insult someone like that.
that was a compliment.
And only the last animation was any good. and you can't make a walk or run for the life of you.
and you an asshole, for insulting EVERYONE on stickpage forum like that.
That wasn't a compliment.

I would have been nicer but...... You said everyone was crap.

Brownoser
10-17-2009, 02:08 PM
That wasn't very impressive, not in the least. Poppet is better than you, megaanims is better than you almost anyone respectable is better than you. If you think I want to hear the arrogant spewing of your self proclaimed epicures you're sorely mistaken. I bluntly couldn't care less about how horrible you have the disillusion of imagining every other being on this site to be.
The animations where not very smooth or fluid, to say the least you need to work on your easing and movements which is as rudimentary as animating skill can get. Also, some are slow some are to fast? Just save them at 6 frame rate, it's simple. But that's just the half of it, all of your animations are too dull They all lack color and they're mostly too short. Though it seems like you put effort into it the physics are horribly and make no sense, I understand that they look like cartoons and probably intended so, however I think that you can do a far superior job than you are currently. I can not emphasize enough on progression, your animations don't seem to go anywhere (with the exception of the one for a collab). They all typically stay in the primary area you set. You should practice that along with all the basics for better effect. Keep trying and you will be great.
Medium beginner.

wow, you wrote a whole essay basically saying 'your animations suck'. oh, what wit and talent it took to add that extra 352 words to emphasize your point. you are a truly respectable member.

Vorpal
10-17-2009, 02:24 PM
wow, you wrote a whole essay basically saying 'your animations suck'. oh, what wit and talent it took to add that extra 352 words to emphasize your point. you are a truly respectable member.

Ha, clearly more respectable than you. I at least have the intellect to realize when someone is criticizing and not. I just told you I don't care about how mentally handicap you really are, or how badass you are with your sun shades and hair waving in the wind. I do however understand sarcasm and I do think that maybe you should find more effective means of doing so. Perhaps you should actually attend fourth grade? Also, it was criticism dumbass and I was being nice, if you can't handle that then don't post a reply.

Brownoser
10-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Ha, clearly more respectable than you. I at least have the intellect to realize when someone is criticizing and not. I just told you I don't care about how mentally handicap you really are, or how badass you are with your sun shades and hair waving in the wind. I do however understand sarcasm and I do think that maybe you should find more effective means of doing so. Perhaps you should actually attend fourth grade? Also, it was criticism dumbass and I was being nice, if you can't handle that then don't post a reply.

well look at you, i fixed the OP. i'll also remember to add color to my animations next time as that was the only valid point of your 'criticism'.

Vorpal
10-17-2009, 02:32 PM
well look at you, i fixed the OP. i'll also remember to add color to my animations next time as that was the only valid point of your 'criticism'.
That was so amazing that I think my head exploded and criticism doesn't need a point it isn't a debate. But please continue ignoring your horrible physics, lack of smoothness and the fact that your overall inept at animating. Because those were just completely incorrect.

Arch-Angel
10-17-2009, 02:33 PM
You're not that good, nor bad. Work on addin'g easing more and your movements.

As for Abyssal, the ****? Just because I left the pivot section, doesn't mean you should take my place as being a ****ing douche. It won't help you by saying that other people are better than him. Say whether or not you like the animation, why you like it or why you dislike it, state some things that he should work on, and then leave. It's that easy.

Poppetj, lol wow. You're going to try and call someone else bad and flame them because you think they're not as good as you? I found his animations more entertaining than anything I've seen from you :/ Even if they're not considered good due to lack of easing and proper movements.

Covalence
10-17-2009, 02:34 PM
you should stop appearing like an arrogant cunt, just accept the C&C

you should calm down a bit bro

loldragora

Vorpal
10-17-2009, 02:38 PM
you should stop appearing like an arrogant cunt, just accept the C&C

you should calm down a bit bro

loldragora
Don't worry I don't mind it when I get to argue. I am just trying to set him straight, I am not trying to be a douchebag I am simply trying to let him know he isn't that great.

Lol at dragora, you always just appear. How do you do it.

Arch-Angel
10-17-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm a ninja >:3

Vorpal
10-17-2009, 02:47 PM
I know you are >:3

Brownoser
10-17-2009, 02:48 PM
You're not that good, nor bad. Work on addin'g easing more and your movements.

As for Abyssal, the ****? Just because I left the pivot section, doesn't mean you should take my place as being a ****ing douche. It won't help you by saying that other people are better than him. Say whether or not you like the animation, why you like it or why you dislike it, state some things that he should work on, and then leave. It's that easy.

Poppetj, lol wow. You're going to try and call someone else bad and flame them because you think they're not as good as you? I found his animations more entertaining than anything I've seen from you :/ Even if they're not considered good due to lack of easing and proper movements.

thanks for making sense out of his idiocy. i know i'm not amazing, but abyssal made me look like it was my first day pivoting in his criticism. i take it you're the person people look up to in this section?

Vorpal
10-17-2009, 02:52 PM
thanks for making sense out of his idiocy. i know i'm not amazing, but abyssal made me look like it was my first day pivoting in his criticism. i take it you're the person people look up to in this section?
He's pretty much who I look up to, also I was unaware you have been animating for a while. But please don't call everyone garbage, that's just asking for senseless insults.
Also dragora is god. Worship him as such.

Arch-Angel
10-17-2009, 02:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqy3h4nGjEw
Soemthing I took part in with my mentor, powerfuse0, when I was around your skill level. You can see the increase in skill. About a few months after that collab, I sort of marked my place as one of the top pivoters here :) That, and after getting accepted in the DDC6 I beleive. So yeah, I'm one of the old, ancient animators that still kind of pivots and wanders this area.

I think I'm the only good pivoter left, unless zombpiv, saline, and powerfuse0 still animate or are even active.

Vorpal
10-17-2009, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqy3h4nGjEw
Soemthing I took part in with my mentor, powerfuse0, when I was around your skill level. You can see the increase in skill. About a few months after that collab, I sort of marked my place as one of the top pivoters here :) That, and after getting accepted in the DDC6 I beleive. So yeah, I'm one of the old, ancient animators that still kind of pivots and wanders this area.

I think I'm the only good pivoter left, unless zombpiv, saline, and powerfuse0 still animate or are even active.

Nope you're pretty much it, zompiv doesn't even post that much anymore.

Arch-Angel
10-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Well don't I feel special :D
Maybe I'll make something for DDC9 when they start taking anims for it.

poppetje3D
10-17-2009, 03:17 PM

Lol , am I flaming? xD

Arch-Angel
10-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Why yes, my good sir, you are. lol more/less trolling, idk lol. Or for the matter, do I care?

I just like to swoop in and 'save the day', ya know.

poppetje3D
10-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Oh lol k.

I can be nice too :P
Maybe I should make something entertaining xD

Vorpal
10-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Well don't I feel special :D
Maybe I'll make something for DDC9 when they start taking anims for it.

But you are special and we love you, never leave.

Brownoser
10-17-2009, 03:47 PM
haha, zombpiv and i go waaaaay back.

also, ddc9 is already being flashed, you're a bit late.

Arch-Angel
10-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Ddc10 :d

Cronos
10-17-2009, 08:28 PM
Did you start off at youtube? Because most people from there never find out about Spp or DD.

mvk619
10-17-2009, 08:36 PM
it was good but your still just like the rest of them just kidding

mvk619
10-17-2009, 09:32 PM
dude i thought this was awesome i dont know what every one else was saying

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 12:58 AM
Did you start off at youtube? Because most people from there never find out about Spp or DD.

nah bro, i started out in different underground pivot forums, then went to DD and eventually came here. i never bothered with youtube because i didnt want to go through the shit to make each of my videos, just preferred to save them as gifs.

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 12:16 PM
http://pivotup.com/files/lgwvx1n4.gif

FoShizzle
10-18-2009, 12:19 PM

Stiff..
why aren't you at the beginners section already?

Zed
10-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Maybe it's just me but I'd have prefered to see some transitional frames rather than just the places where it bounced.

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Stiff..
why aren't you at the beginners section already?
http://filebox.me/files/ncgiffxv5_test_pivot.gif

Maybe it's just me but I'd have prefered to see some transitional frames rather than just the places where it bounced.

because if you didn't notice by the impact on the floor after the throw, it was a VERY heavy throw. that's why he used his whole arm to throw it and not his hand.

FoShizzle
10-18-2009, 12:34 PM
What are you trying to point out, faggot? I posted in the beginners section unlike you, so you pretty much fail on that post bro.

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 12:38 PM
What are you trying to point out, faggot? I posted in the beginners section unlike you, so you pretty much fail on that post bro.
what i'm saying is look at the difference between those animations. by the way, you lack foot placement.

Zed
10-18-2009, 12:39 PM
because if you didn't notice by the impact on the floor after the throw, it was a VERY heavy throw. that's why he used his whole arm to throw it and not his hand.

In that case, try a trail effect or something similar. At the moment it looks more like it's teleporting between positions.

Also: those who can't do teach. Just because he doesn't make an animation of as high a quality as you deem yourself to be, doesn't mean that he can't spot mistakes in your animation that you missed.

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 12:41 PM
In that case, try a trail effect or something similar. At the moment it looks more like it's teleporting between positions.

Also: those who can't do teach. Just because he doesn't make an animation of as high a quality as you deem yourself to be, doesn't mean that he can't spot mistakes in your animation that you missed.
i'm not saying that, i'm pointing out the difference in quality of an animation from beginners' section and my animation. also, tbh, that was like the best animation in that thread i could find.

FoShizzle
10-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah, the quality is about the same.

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Yeah, the quality is about the same.
you're hilarious dude. first off; you have no idea what the **** foot placement is, or if you do, you couldn't give a **** with it; next; you copied two tutorials frame by frame for your walk and your punch, specifically this (http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104748) and this (http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85413). the only part where you didn't follow something mindlessly was your fall, and that was pure shit.

and that's the difference between our animations.

FoShizzle
10-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Lmao? you think I copied? Are you a ****ing retard or something?
Now your just making it look like my animation sucked and yours didn't but for real, yours sucked as much as mine did.

Vendetta
10-18-2009, 01:02 PM
wait, what did he do to deserve all this? He said at the very beginning that he was the worst at pivot in the forum.

Gyohdon
10-18-2009, 01:02 PM
What the fuck to most people here.

1). I <3 GBS: you're good, but you still need some work to do. Don't feel too high. Please.

2). Poppetje3D: Idiot. Just stop this crap.

3). Abyssal: What's wrong with you? If you look closely at his animations, his only problem is wrong use of heavy spacing. A few more frames in every animation and they'd look good.

4) Drag: Lol. Just lol.

That's all I have to say, for the day.

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Lmao? you think I copied? Are you a ****ing retard or something?
Now your just making it look like my animation sucked and yours didn't but for real, yours sucked as much as mine did.

well it sure seems like it, as your walk and your punch look EXACTLY the same as they do in the tutorials.

Gyohdon
10-18-2009, 01:04 PM
wait, what did he do to deserve all this? He said at the very beginning that he was the worst at pivot in the forum.

Edit button. he used it.

I <3 GBS: If you practice punches and walks a lot, they might look like tutorials because they're actually good.

FoShizzle
10-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Also, this one is for you.

http://filebox.me/files/9v4de2g9b_fck_you_boy.gif

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Edit button. he used it.

I <3 GBS: If you practice punches and walks a lot, they might look like tutorials because they're actually good.

wait then, why would he be in the beginners' thread if he was actually good? he's not. he just copied them from the tutorial.

could work on the easing a little and the hand stick looks half assed

Gyohdon
10-18-2009, 01:07 PM

http://filebox.me/files/923kvq9dh_****_you_boy.gif

Lol, fail.

I think you two should take this to Private messaging.

FoShizzle
10-18-2009, 01:09 PM
wow i'm facepalming through this whole argument
Just stop.

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 01:11 PM
wow i'm facepalming through this whole argument
Just stop.

oh, it's so sad that you're a 4channer. you know, we really could have hit this off, but you see, 4chan and 4chan memes aren't cool or funny. i'm truly sorry.

Gyohdon
10-18-2009, 01:13 PM
You two are both idiots and spamming isn't going to fix anything.

Now, PRIVATE MESSAGES.

FoShizzle
10-18-2009, 01:14 PM
*facepalm

Alright, listen up boy.

1) I don't animate with pivot. I only animated with it for like 4 months a while ago and I sucked horribly, I never said I was good with it.
2) stop thinking your so good, because you are really not.
3) grow up
4) smoke weed
5) work on improving

now stfu and gtfo

Gyohdon
10-18-2009, 01:16 PM
*facepalm

Alright, listen up boy.

1) I don't animate with pivot. I only animated with it for like 4 months a while ago and I sucked horribly, I never said I was good with it.
3) grow up
4) smoke weed
5) work on improving

now stfu and gtfo

Right use of the english language would make this post look much better.

Now, PRIVATE, DAMN, MESSAGES, or I'm reporting you both.

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 01:17 PM
*facepalm

Alright, listen up boy.

3) grow up
4) smoke weed
5) work on improving

now stfu and gtfo

oh, more 4chan speak... this guy is quite the troll eh

FoShizzle
10-18-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm done .

Gyohdon
10-18-2009, 01:21 PM
English isn't my first language. And I'm done.

Not mine either, but this still is a forum where people speak english.
GBS, if you know he's a troll, don't be trollbait.

I will give you one word of advice, in your next post, tick the box that says 'close thread after this post' and make an animation which shows that you've gotten most of the animating-basics down. Post that in a new thread and don't start off as a dick.

If you do this, you might have a chance that idiotic happenings like this won't happen again.

TurboT
10-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah, probably best to stop this argument in it's tracks.

Brownoser
10-18-2009, 01:25 PM
foshizzle likes men down his pants.