PDA

View Full Version : JerkFags

Apples
04-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Thats right, another fag rant. It seems that at the age of 10, you can continue to find fags at your age.
This time, Im complaining about jerkfags.
You know, those jerks who no matter what, just find the SMALLEST thing about you, and over exaggerate it to the extreme and make it the biggest of deals.
Examples would be, you have bad breath one day, the person would complain to you about how ****ing horrible it is and asks you to walk away from them if you get within a ****ing kilometer radius.
The people who are insanely picky about you.
The people who call you a fag for just doing something, and if you criticize them, they try to beat your ass.
Well, I do.
Apparently, this kid is popular for some reason I dont know, hes decent in sports, hes ****ing fat, his clothing options are horrible, yet people seem to like him and he has a hot girlfriend.

Well, one day (today) I was simply walking by this guy, and he goes up to me, and says Im ugly. I just say 'Thanks' because I dont want to show this guy a reaction due to it might give him some sort of faggish confidence in achievement. He calls me a fag for saying it and I just continue to walk.
He later goes up to me calls me a fag, and then punches me in the gut, now Im starting to get pissed off, but, I keep cool and just say 'Ow'.
He calls me a fag again.
We had computer class, and he calls me a geek by saying 'Your entire life is the internet' and then later says 'your always on msn, I sometimes go on just to see if your on' so I make fun and say 'Stalker'. He gets pissed and says I have no social life, even though I was just talking to a group of 6, 4 minutes ago.
I get a higher temper, but I still remain cool.
Later at recess, he brings friends into this.
He makes fun of me, saying I have no life, no friends, and have a horrible family and he calls me a 'Musser' (making fun of my muslim religion).
And so I FINALLY get pissed off enough to punch the guy in the gut as he did earlier the day.
And you wont believe this shit.
He calls me a fag again and gets his group of 5 as well as him to beat the living shit out of me.
Of course a teacher sees this but gives no care to it and continues walking.
I yell out 'FAG' and the teacher hears, some reason, saying fag is worse than beating some one to a pulp for 10 minutes.
I say to the principal since he yells at me that he called me a fag 5 times throughout the day, has punched me, and earlier beat me with another group of 5 kids.
And as usual, I dont know if all the teachers hate me or some shit but he doesnt care.
So for some ****ing reason Im on in school suspension, not aloud to go outside for recess, has to stay in school until 4: 30, as well as not aloud to go on the ****ing Ottawa trip at the end of the ****ing year.
DISCUSS.

Covalence
04-09-2008, 09:41 PM
give us his msn, and email address

Nodd
04-09-2008, 09:41 PM
I can't wait for you to become a teenager

Apples
04-09-2008, 09:42 PM
I have no idea what it is, I blocked him and deleted it.
Ill try to find out though.

STUFF
04-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Elementary school has changed a lot from what I remembered :o

StrunG
04-09-2008, 09:46 PM
You seem to get picked on a lot. Plus in all of your stories, the person "randomly" calls you a fag, punches you, or throws your shirt in a toilet. Unless you are doing something to provoke them in some way, then you're just going to have to buck up and stop letting people walk all over you.

Who knows, maybe you just have a really annoying personality.

Apples
04-09-2008, 09:48 PM
You seem to get picked on a lot. Plus in all of your stories, the person "randomly" calls you a fag, punches you, or throws your shirt in a toilet. Unless you are doing something to provoke them in some way, then you're just going to have to buck up and stop letting people walk all over you.

Who knows, maybe you just have a really annoying personality.

No its not that, I dont even talk to these people, I only know them in class and just recognize them if I see them.
I dont do anything to them, Im actually quite a popular guy, people think Im funny, I can go into any circle of people and converse with them, I dont see what I do.
These people are just ass holes.

Sawc
04-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Haha, I failed the "no laughing game" at the part where you said he had a "hot girlfriend". 10 year olds, those little kids crack me up.
EDIT:
Aww, poor you, no recess?

Apples
04-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Haha, I failed the "no laughing game" at the part where you said he had a "hot girlfriend". 10 year olds, those little kids crack me up.

Just because theyre 10, doesnt mean they are 1 foot in size and cant talk.
Seriously, at 10, you dont you hit puberty when your a girl?

STUFF
04-09-2008, 09:56 PM
How tall are they? 5 bucks says I can punt them all about 10 feet each

Apples
04-09-2008, 09:57 PM

Im actually 5 foot.
Im quite big for my age, but this guy is taller.

Sawc
04-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Little later .

Nodd
04-09-2008, 09:59 PM

5 bucks says that I could beat you in a ten year old punting competition

STUFF
04-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Im actually 5 foot.
Im quite big for my age, but this guy is taller.

Alright, I can probably punt them now, but in a few years they'd probably be punting me :(

Why don't you just get some of your friends on them? 10 yr old gang fight would look good as a youtube title

Edit: Finnerwoo, i accept your bet

Kitsune
04-09-2008, 10:11 PM
5 bucks says that I could beat you in a ten year old punting competition

You're ****ing finnerwoo!?!?

I really want this kid's MSN. Please find out! I love assholes! Especially 10 year old assholes!

(lol pedo?)

Apples
04-09-2008, 10:13 PM
(lol pedo?)

Yes. .

Kitsune
04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Yes. .

But yeah, I wanna mess with him.

Nodd
04-09-2008, 10:19 PM
You're ****ing finnerwoo!?!?

I really want this kid's MSN. Please find out! I love assholes! Especially 10 year old assholes!

(lol pedo?)

lol no

that's been going around as of late, but I'm sorry to report I'm not finnerwoo
I'm someone much greater

Kitsune
04-09-2008, 10:22 PM
lol no

that's been going around as of late, but I'm sorry to report I'm not finnerwoo
I'm someone much greater

K!

But yeah, I'll creep that kid out. Not in a "I hate kids so I'm gonna go kill some" sort of way, but in a really "personal space, I hope this kid doesn't find me, but I can't hurt his feeling because he says I am his only friend" sort of way.

I'm a mess him up.

:3

Cereal Man
04-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Just because theyre 10, doesnt mean they are 1 foot in size and cant talk.

Liar.

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83046

2-D
04-09-2008, 10:33 PM
i thought this thread was about masturbation

STUFF
04-09-2008, 10:34 PM
epic post

****ING LOL

Apples, if I were you, I'd follow exactly what NTG said.

Kitsune
04-09-2008, 10:35 PM
by your story im guessing there is 6 of them

heres what you need:

a shirt that is easy to rip
scissors
goggles or eye protection
a solid yo-yo

note this must be done during recess!
so, run into the group of 6 kids. rip your shirt off and start dry humping the main baddie, he will be like wtf and everyone will be distracted. next, pull out the scissors and stab him in the neck. if you do it right there will be a fountain of blood. this is why you should be wearing your eye protection. go behind him and hold him in a headlock and aim his fountain of blood at the approaching opponent. the blood will temporarily disable him. tie the yo-yo rope to your hand and fling it at him, this will knock him unconsious. thats 2 down. quickly slip your shoes off and put one on each hand. when the next guy gets in range, dodge his attacks and clap as hard as you can with his head in the middle. three to go. if you can, retrieve the scissors, they will come in handy later if you need a breather run to the slide, the baddies will follow you: perfect. using your ninja skills run UP, yes, you read correctly UP the slide. when you reach the top do a spin move 180 degrees. this will stun them as they are running up the slide, causing a domino effect of each one falling off. slide down the slide as fast as you can, and do a double-footed kick into his chest. if done correctly he will explode, and the shrapnel should blind the other two, giving you precious time (note: you are still wearing the eye protection!). if you have the scissors, now would be the time use them. you can quickly dispose of your choice of the 2 remaining by a quick cut to the jugular. the last one is now so afraid that he should flee. but this is unacceptable! chase after him and tackle him to the ground. im sure you can thing of what to do next.

now what you need:

a hack saw
bleach
a lake
a trashbag
something heavy

gather the bodies up and have a buddy pour bleach were ever there was blood, i saw this on CSI, it gets rid of something. next, use the hacksaw to cut the bodies up very small and put them in the bag. nexy use the heavy object and also put it in the bag. this will make it very heavy so when you throw it in the lake it will sink

AND YOUR DONE!

glad to help
I applaud this post.

Well done.

Index
04-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Give me his email and I'll send him as much shock material as I possibly can.

Myself
04-09-2008, 10:52 PM
give us his msn, and email address and personal details.

He'll pay for insulting muslims.

Index
04-09-2008, 10:53 PM
I'll give him that virus Spazz made.

Myself
04-09-2008, 11:01 PM
I'll get his passwords.

Index
04-09-2008, 11:03 PM
I really want to murder this douche. For some reason I feel like he's done something to me, something that really pissed me off.

Myself
04-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Carefull, I hear he has a dog.

parka
04-09-2008, 11:14 PM
hey ho play an online game named gunz

Index
04-09-2008, 11:15 PM

Who the hell are you

BloodFruit
04-09-2008, 11:17 PM

i m plyng it rite now!!!1111

lts ply togethr!!!!!1

somotong
04-09-2008, 11:46 PM
dude,it sucks to be you :<,people walk all over me all the time :<,now i got sick of my gf,final result,we broke up,the people who ignore me are fags,my girl friend is an ass,and my substitute today sucked balls

SoulEater
04-09-2008, 11:59 PM
For some reason, I'm pissed off at this fat kid and his group of friends. Be sure to give me his MSN as well, and I'll mess him up real good. I saved the link to Spazz's virus he made, so I can send that to him. I just feel like hurting him physically.

Sawc
04-10-2008, 12:00 AM
dude,it sucks to be you :<,people walk all over me all the time :<,now i got sick of my gf,final result,we broke up,the people who ignore me are fags,my girl friend is an ass,and my substitute today sucked balls

How old are you, might I ask?

Cereal Man
04-10-2008, 12:01 AM
I just turned into a heartless bastard at my school. The only people that either mess with me know are 1) fellow geeks, we mess with each other a lot, or 2) people who are joking.

Just tell everybody to **** off. And if they don't, then just insult them. Make sure you keep full eye-contact with the person you're talking to. It intimidates them.

Fringo
04-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Seriously Apples, next time I come to toronto give me your address.

I'll seriously come down to your school and beat the living shit out of that mother ****er. Yah, I want his msn to, just so he knows he has guys watching your back.

Aycaramba
04-10-2008, 02:21 AM
Get a knife and stab him in his fat ass.

OGrilla
04-10-2008, 03:44 AM
Sounds like a great day at school. When I was your age, I was the captain of the football team and I used to jerk off in geeks' faces. You'll learn to overcome your hardships someday, m'lad.

Deathwish
04-10-2008, 10:23 AM
I have an idea.

Next time he's on his own beat the living shit out of him.
Punch him, trip him over and kick him in his ****ing face.

I ****ing hate bullys.

MiniMan
04-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Genius. Do what Deathwish said.

Gray
04-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Kiss him softly.

Raffi
04-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Next time he's on his own beat the living shit out of him.
Punch him, trip him over and kick him in his ****ing face.

Don't forget to dump him in a dustbin so he stinks like hell. Or something.

LakE
04-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Sounds like a Class-A cunt.

Follow him for a few days.
Find out his routine of living.
Find out what he cherishes most. Take it from him. Force him to watch you have sex with it.
Or just get a group of people to beat the living **** out of this lowlifed scum. I ****ing hate people like that. He should be shot. In the nuts.

...Twice.

Doomdooer
04-10-2008, 01:11 PM
hah, if you ever get his MSN, I say we get a little IM raid going.

SoulEater
04-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Hey, if you could get, the fat-ass' friend's MSN's as well, it would be hella useful.

OGrilla
04-10-2008, 05:22 PM
You guys show too much anger for something that could very well be bullshit, but whatever.

I say take care of it however you want to, Apples, but long-term damage like maiming him or taking something he holds dear are probably not good ideas.

Apples
04-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Seriously Apples, next time I come to toronto give me your address.

I'll seriously come down to your school and beat the living shit out of that mother ****er. Yah, I want his msn to, just so he knows he has guys watching your back.

Sorry dud, I live in the niagra area.
Less pedos there.
And I will make sure to do what NTG said.
:D

Gray
04-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Kiss him softly.

This will work for sure...

Also, this guy sounds dreamy:Love<3: :Love<3:

Index
04-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Apples, have you gotten his MSN or email?

Apples
04-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Apples, have you gotten his MSN or email?

Still looking for it.
D:

Shanto
04-10-2008, 05:56 PM
omg i no rite! kidz r so stoopid now i hate dem becuz dey call me lozr and im like 'no u are noob' and my sub was so stoopid yestrday becuz she yelled at me for a whole fckin 30 seconds i dint even do n-e thin all I did waz throw scizzorz at a nerd lol he is so lozerish.

so ya basiclly life sux rite?

Index
04-10-2008, 06:01 PM
omg i no rite! kidz r so stoopid now i hate dem becuz dey call me lozr and im like 'no u are noob' and my sub was so stoopid yestrday becuz she yelled at me for a whole fckin 30 seconds i dint even do n-e thin all I did waz throw scizzorz at a nerd lol he is so lozerish.

so ya basiclly life sux rite?

i no life sux uber much cuz wonse a polise boy camd and he sais 2 me "hey dont do tht!!!1" im like "stfu fagg" but hes like all "go to joovie" im like "why fagg i dint do nothin!!1" he like " u totally hit a laydy wit a pise ove shitt!!1"

so life basicly suxxx. but i shud kil my teecher 2 shes a pees of shitt!!1

Apples
04-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Cock joke.

Myself
04-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Fat kids email yet?

Apples
04-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Fat kids email yet?

Still looking.
:c

thursday
04-10-2008, 06:46 PM
? Woh when i was 10 we did'nt have trouble like this god dang we played tag and kick the can?

anyways if that was true it should'nt go agaisnt you and you should really tell ur superintendent just to sort out the matter.

lol "i punched him in the nut"

SoulEater
04-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Some of us here could help find that kid's Email if we knew his first and last name.

StrunG
04-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Wow you guys need to calm the fuck down. If somebody told me that my entire life is on the internet, the last thing I'd do is have all of my e-buddies gang up on him on msn. You'd basically just be proving his point.

Apples
04-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Wow you guys need to calm the fuck down. If somebody told me that my entire life is on the internet, the last thing I'd do is have all of my e-buddies gang up on him on msn. You'd basically just be proving his point.

The thing is, I never asked...

Chunky
04-10-2008, 06:56 PM
You might as well bring a crowbar or something to hurt them with, you get suspended so much anyway.

Cereal Man
04-10-2008, 06:56 PM

Which sort of proves his point even more.

Apples
04-10-2008, 06:57 PM

Lolwut.
Well he said that because I said I played line rider a few months ago when he FINALLY found out what it was.

Gray
04-10-2008, 06:57 PM

Yeah, but you said you were look for it. Implying that you were gonna give it out.

Apples
04-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Yeah, but you said you were look for it. Implying that you were gonna give it out.

Your so dreamy.
:Love<3:

StrunG
04-10-2008, 07:01 PM

Yeah, basically what I was trying to get at. I know it wasn't your idea, but if you actually gave them the email address then it would prove the guy's point.

Myself
04-10-2008, 07:31 PM
But it'd be more fun to send him spazz's virus.

Index
04-10-2008, 07:45 PM
BREAKING NEWS

souljaboystick is not piggypup

for more information check the welcome thread

Myself
04-10-2008, 07:46 PM

Why ask permission?

We are the authorities.

Kveyo
04-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Im starting to not believe your stories.

STUFF
04-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Why would anyone want to lie about getting bullied?

cronose
04-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Dude, the teacher didn't do shit cuz you're muslim, get used to it.
Not saying it wasn't wrong.

SoulEater
04-11-2008, 02:14 AM
I haven't seen/heard any elementry teachers that cared what religion somebody was.