PDA

View Full Version : long time no animation

Terix
04-10-2008, 07:26 PM
well, I've been a dd adict is why... I just made inter over there, and you know how it goes.

anyway, heres my latest project. its basically how my sig stk, wolf (my name on any other site), came to be I guess. hes origionally a murderer, but is getting more and more demented. just hearing voices... getting urges.... and now, hes finally snapped.

as usual, not finished. EDIT: added a door, and an explosion. (m16s have a grenade launcher)

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/wolfmaydie/escapeng6v.gif

stks:
-bert
-stickid
-whoever made the transperancies, and that 3d wall thing.
-me

comments plz.

kinto
04-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Blood twas chunky but otherwise looks good.

Terix
04-10-2008, 07:46 PM
thanks. I was trying to get a dodsy kinda blood look. but thanks for the comment.

cronose
04-10-2008, 08:07 PM
looks good. Not enough animation movement to tell if it's intermediate or not.

superbenjis
04-10-2008, 09:19 PM
woot thats nice ! :)
but its too short, you should make it longer.

Knightsy
04-11-2008, 08:59 AM
only thing i spotted after watchign it twice was that the gun was pullled in sideways. and maybe the pull into the bars could have been a little harder.
Nice work so far

Terix
04-11-2008, 12:07 PM
thanks for the comments guys. also, the reason why the m16 goes under the bars is........ I'm lazy. :P
but I dunno. I just figured that there would be a gap between the bars, and the floor. so like. ya.

added more. (and a door)

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/wolfmaydie/escapelaw0.gif

stks:

-bert
-stickid
-whoever made the transperancies and 3d wall thing

Frodomoj
04-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Ohmigod.
All epic pivoteers are animating like crazy atm. It's awesome. :D
Congrats on the DD Intermediates, btw. You've surpassed me, I'm still beginner. =[
The animation was good, and despite the fact that the background was just grey, at least it's better than plain white. Tbh it was pretty random and half of the stuff was just like wth, especially when his jail cell suddenly went black. Also, there wasn't that much actual animation at all. Overall though, good animation. I really do love your cinematic stuff,and this is great as well. Not one of your best imo, but very good.
Also, well done on adding humour. Lol:
'You feel that?'
'LOLWUT?'
'Nvm...'
;)

Terix
04-11-2008, 12:42 PM
lulz, thanks man. thats weird, I always thought you were inter? :|
anyways, thanks for the compliments. never been to good with backgrounds either.... just how I am I guess. ;]

Frodomoj
04-11-2008, 12:49 PM
lulz, thanks man. thats weird, I always thought you were inter? :|
anyways, thanks for the compliments. never been to good with backgrounds either.... just how I am I guess. ;]

Same.
Also, yeah, about two years ago I was considered as a vets.
I left, and after coming back after aaages, standards were much higher. My stuff at DD is considered beginner. I have to say I disagree but yeah, lol. I don't get hung up about that much.

So are you going to make more animations around this guy?

Terix
04-11-2008, 12:50 PM
I've made a few more. most of them are in pws, and other stuff.

superstickboy
04-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Really cool! like how u put social stuff (guards talking)

Terix
04-12-2008, 03:28 PM
update. added more last night.

kingdoomed
04-13-2008, 08:57 AM
well, I've been a dd adict is why... I just made inter over there, and you know how it goes.

anyway, heres my latest project. its basically how my sig stk, wolf (my name on any other site), came to be I guess. hes origionally a murderer, but is getting more and more demented. just hearing voices... getting urges.... and now, hes finally snapped.

as usual, not finished. EDIT: added a door, and an explosion. (m16s have a grenade launcher)

stks:
-bert
-stickid
-whoever made the transperancies, and that 3d wall thing.
-me

comments plz.
:Spiderman: :Spiderman: :Spiderman: :Spiderman: :Spiderman: ooooooh

ape
04-16-2008, 01:24 PM
What was the bloo thing

Covalence
04-16-2008, 01:52 PM
What was the bloo thing

"ape 4 inter"

MonsterBreath12
04-19-2008, 04:16 PM
that one part when the zombie wakes up, then it becomes all dark and the guard checks, and then the monster grabed him, that one part, no offense, it looked like the guard got raped.

on topic, it was quit confusing, cause images appeared fast, but it still looked cool, nice blood, i like the xplosion, it was kewl too.

Jet
04-20-2008, 03:05 AM
i didnt get the end but...
good anim.
OMG FRODO IS BEGGINAR! he only has liek, 80 moar posts than me.
does this mean im a big a part of stickpage as frodo now ;) xxxxx <3