PDA

View Full Version : End Of The Universe

MiniMan
04-10-2008, 09:35 PM
The new Yahtzee episode was great, the ending was one of the most random, quirky and funny things I've seen n his videos so far. So I made a signature from it.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3127/yahtzeepckleawesomeqm3.png

And a matching avatar.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9290/pickleawesomeze9.png

Dudeman
04-10-2008, 11:15 PM
A cropped screenshot with your name on it.

Sir, this is worse then bad art. This is so much worse then noob stick figure gory paint art, that I would rather take a bath in it then let you make another thread like this.

Seriously. What were you thinking (if you were thinking) when you took that screenshot?

Kitsune
04-10-2008, 11:37 PM

Sir, this is worse then bad art. This is so much worse then noob stick figure gory paint art, that I would rather take a bath in it then let you make another thread like this.

Seriously. What were you thinking (if you were thinking) when you took that screenshot?

I half-agree. Exilement's sigs never failed to please, and he never took effort into them other than plastering his name on a pic.

If you change it in PS, or alter the effects to make it artworthy (I haven't seen the original, so I can't tell if it is), then it is an okay reason for a thread.

I'm sure theres reason behind the screen and make of this.

Dudeman
04-10-2008, 11:54 PM
I half-agree. Exilement's sigs never failed to please, and he never took effort into them other than plastering his name on a pic.

If you change it in PS, or alter the effects to make it artworthy (I haven't seen the original, so I can't tell if it is), then it is an okay reason for a thread.

I'm sure theres reason behind the screen and make of this.

At least exilement's were good quality. This is screenshot quality: aka crap.

Also, this is the inverse of exilement's sigs. Exilement took images that were mildly funny and combined his theme into the picture to make them funny. Mini took a funny picture and combined .....his name; therefore, he took a funny picture and made it mildly funny.

HE'S KILLING THE LULZ, THE LULZ.

I actually don't care that much, but don't make a thread for this type of stuff. Yes, I've seen the video thank you vere much.

MiniMan
04-10-2008, 11:54 PM
What were you thinking"That's a pretty funny picture. Whats better than Yahtzee riding a jar of Branstons Pickle away from a universal explosion".

Just watch the video.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/3554-Zero-Punctuation-No-More-Heroes

Kveyo
04-11-2008, 12:12 AM

What the **** are you talking about? Exilement didn't just paste a picture and put his name on it. He did what most signature makers do. Find a render, and make a background to go with it.

StrunG
04-11-2008, 12:15 AM
What the **** are you talking about? Exilement didn't just paste a picture and put his name on it. He did what most signature makers do. Find a render, and make a background to go with it.

He's talking about his old ones. The ones before SPP like the asians playing chess and shit. But the thing is, Exilement didn't make a thread in the art section for those sigs. He just changed his current sig, and didn't try to pass it off as art.

Mantha
04-11-2008, 07:24 AM
"That's a pretty funny picture. Whats better than Yahtzee riding a jar of Branstons Pickle away from a universal explosion".

Just watch the video.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/3554-Zero-Punctuation-No-More-Heroes
Actually, he said just above your post that he watched the video.

And no, I don't like the sig. Sorry.

Doomdooer
04-11-2008, 07:48 AM

Done in MSpaint, no doubt.

Steyene
04-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Nothing has changed from the screenshot. Also is shit and doesn't deserve a thread.

MiniMan
04-11-2008, 09:22 AM
It was actually done in Photoshop. I added a glow effect to the letters.