PDA

View Full Version : chapter 1and two of the theater!

sasukekun777
11-11-2009, 04:15 PM
property of sasukekun777 do not copy!!!!

The theater!
“Chapter 1”
“Perfect Morning”

Have you ever got bribed by a friend? Well I did, but one-hundred and ten dollars to go to an abandoned theater! I should have rejected the offer and stood home. By the way I‘m Jack Patterson and this is my story. It was Saturday morning December 20, 2007 it was my birthday I had just turned twelve. I had just awoken to the ring of the door bell. I ran down stairs to see Owen, David, Ben, Randy, and John at the door. When I was at the door I saw Owen holding a roll of dollar bills in one hand and in the other a camera that had about five rolls of tapes in it. Then Ben said “Hey Jack do you mine if you go with us somewhere and be our cameraman?” “What’s the catch?” I shot back. I had a hunch that this was going to be posted in Youtube or something. Then John said “we all pitched in twenty-two dollars.” “What’s that for?” I inquired. “It’s for you Jack,” David said. Then Owen said “So are you up for it?” “Sure” I said. Then we were off.

We went by bike, guess what they even bought me a new bike! They told me to just follow them. Where were they taking me to some birthday party? So I asked “Where are you taking me?” “You’ll see” they all said. It took half an hour so they would stop and tell me where we were going or at least I think? “So what are we going to do?” “Were going into this old abandoned theater,” Ben said. “Oh” I said, I never knew that it was going to be like this it’s to late to turn back now. “Are you ready Jack?” “Yeah,” I said. We went inside I started the camera. It was dark in there so I put the camera on night vision. “Do you see any thing Jack?” Ben said turning on his flashlight on. “Yeah,” I said. The entrance of the theater was awesome it was like a castle or something but it had too much spider webs though. We started up the stairs. Every time we went up the stairs on a certain step we herd a moaning sound. Then John said “I’m tired of this!” And we saw in terror as when John stomped on the step and it broke and he fell. I said “are you ok?” “I’m all right just some cuts and bruises. “There’s a door I’ll just go in try to meet up with you guys, ok?” “Ok” we all said.
We continued walking to find something. We enter this room where it looks like the place they would sell food. We looked inside and there was this room it looked like a secret compartment. We opened it and the next thing we saw was John there looking scared like he had sawn a ghost. Had he, or did he have some information? Then the next thing he did he handed us a newspaper. He said “Look what it says on the headline.” “It says January 17, 1979 theater closes and abandoned do to the government quarantining this theater.” Ben said. “I think we better get out of here!” David said. We ran to the entrance of the theater. But it was to late the entrance was closed shut!

“Chapter 2”
“What do we do Now?”

Ok, were in an abandoned theater that is quarantined for some apparent reason that we do not know. So I know what you’re thinking, what do I do now? To tell you the truth I really didn’t know at the moment. So I asked “So what are we supposed to do now?” Just then John slapped me. “What was that for!” Then John punched me in the arm. Then John said “Shhh, You’ll make us lose our cover” “what do you mean?” Owen said. “It says on the newspaper that the theater was quarantined because there were strange disappearances for some workers and they were later found dead in webs of saliva.”
“Ok then what are we supposed to do now?” I said quietly, I didn’t want to get hit again. Then Ben steps in “So we either find what did that to the workers, or it finds us.” “Well we can split up and try to find an exit and carry walky-talkies.” said John. “Ok, we’ll go with what John said.” said everybody else except me. “But can we just stay in one group so we can have a fighting chance against whatever it is?” I said. “Ok, since Jack’s so scared I’ll go with him.” said Owen. Then John said “since you have five rolls of tape I decided before we went I brought four mini cameras, so can please hand me four rolls of tape.” Then I handed him the rolls of tape. He puts the rolls in the cameras. Then he hands the walky-talkies and mini cameras to everybody except me and Owen. Then he said “I’m not giving you and Owen one because you already have a camera but here the walky-talkies for you and Owen.” “Ok everybody lets move out, and remember be careful.” And we were off.

Owen and I went to the west side of the theater and everybody else went to the other parts of the theater. “Ok Owen so what are going to do?” I said “I don’t know try to find an entrance to something,” Owen said. Then were walking for like five minutes then we heard David scream. Then we ran toward the direction where David went. After seven minutes of running we just found a puddle of drool and it just was trailing in the direction where David went.

Hope you liked the new chapter reply me if you'd like more ok.

sinserly,
sasukekun777

Cook
11-11-2009, 05:01 PM
i jizzed myself by reading this and now i must get some kleenex.
" Ok, were in an abandoned theater that is quarantined for some apparent reason that we do not know."

OMG OMG OMG HERE I GO AGAIN

2-D
11-11-2009, 05:04 PM
original content do not steal

sasukekun777
01-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Do any of you I all ready made chapter 3....