PDA

View Full Version : I recorded myself D=

Arch-Angel
11-15-2009, 07:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6vfh2_NI68

Was working on Pressure Point (New signature :D) and it hit me, "I want to animate a guy getting killed with a sword...". So I recorded myself in hopes that somebody will see this and realize what easing is, and how to criticise their own work.

Oh, and no. I don't expect you all to get my "annotations" in red. I was basically pointing out the resizing and placement of everything. I hope someone learned to add a floor as well :) lol

Edit: Unless you want to be bored or something for 6 minutes, I suggest putting some music on, I didn't feel like adding it to the video.

Edit #2: I'm aware that Pressure is spelled wrong in the signature, lol.

alcaknight
11-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Hey, you got a link to the animation?

I loved watching it, but I want to see how it turned out. Since it was in fast-motion the whole time.

Arch-Angel
11-15-2009, 09:05 AM
I forgot to put it on my flash drive.
I hate not having internet on my computer >_> It will either be later today or tomorrow before I can post the result.

It turned out better than I expected it to.

Miccool
11-17-2009, 05:57 AM
HOLY SHIT YOU CAN AnIMATE In FAST FORWARDS!

Arch-Angel
11-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Yeah. I'm only fast at effects.
I ctrl+z a lot, lol.

Sumo Nüdel
11-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Wow, that was actually pretty helpful, even in fast motion lolz. I'd like to see the finished product.

What is the tool you used to add the swinging effects to the sword and to the blood? I could really use that :o