PDA

View Full Version : My First FB that turned out okay :D

bloodwarrior
11-15-2009, 12:13 PM
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/2509/78030_Untitled-1.php

Took me about 25 minutes, just thought I'd share since I haven't been online for a while :P

Wsheerio
11-15-2009, 12:16 PM
There was a bit of resizing, the explosion and the blood were good.

Vendetta
11-15-2009, 12:27 PM
The blood needed more air time, to make it look more eased, and yes, there was a bit of resizing. The stick had minimum wobbliness, but you could work on that anyway. I think the run was a little too slow.

bloodwarrior
11-15-2009, 01:12 PM
The blood needed more air time, to make it look more eased, and yes, there was a bit of resizing. The stick had minimum wobbliness, but you could work on that anyway. I think the run was a little too slow.

Thanks for the responses guys, and your signature worries me >.> T.T

Bonk
11-15-2009, 11:58 PM
It wasn't really more than a stick figure with a thicker outlined body, generally fullbody means that no part of the figure is just a line.

But good effort, it seemed solid enough for a test. Try to create a walking loop instead of animating each individual step, although this leaves less room for contextual situations (in the case of stairs and obstacles, then you should do each step individually). The dust wasn't natural enough; the dissipation seemed a bit obviously drawn to the style, and didn't flow naturally. Keep trying, you've improved over your signature.

2-D
11-16-2009, 02:40 AM
It wasn't really more than a stick figure with a thicker outlined body, generally fullbody means that no part of the figure is just a line.

lol, i was thinking this too.

bruiser321
11-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Nice, like the various special effects involved