PDA

View Full Version : Flash/Easytoon/Pivot competition

Stick All-Stars
11-20-2009, 07:47 AM
Who thinks that they know how to dance? Who thinks they know how to make a Stickman dance? Well, thats the competition, I want people to send in animations of a Stickman dancing. And the best one will be crowned winner. The event finishes before December so that means it could close anytime, so just remember that this is open to Flash, Easytoon and Pivot, all versions are welcome. The prize is hopefully gonna be good. Good luck.

Stick All-Stars
11-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Well, that sucks, NO-ONE posted ANYTHING, well, I guess it WAS gonna be a sucky prize, the prize was gonna be a "well done" but it is over. I want someone to lock this please.

Tawnik
11-29-2009, 12:50 PM
lock it yourself

Competition should be something that people want to enter, you have to motivate them,
1. have good moderation of the competition
2. have good topic
3. have some respect first, look, you have 14 posts and no one knows you, your first post has 3 lines, theres no info at all, its just like, Make a stickman dancing and post it here, the winner will get a prize
4. judges
5. other people that will help you to sort it out
6. you also should ask a few people if they would like to join it, before you start the topic, so they can post there when you create it and if any guy comes here and looks at the responses he might want to join then

Thats how it works ;) Good luck with your further projects.

donstick
12-31-2009, 10:30 AM
anything that has to do withshowing people my anims im in! =D

donstick
12-31-2009, 10:31 AM
actually im out.