View Full Version : Messin with some new stuff

puinkey
11-21-2009, 06:54 AM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7967/bellkicki.gif

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/i/m/imhappyplz.gif
Cnc plz

MaxZ
11-21-2009, 07:26 AM
Absolutely amazing. That's all I can say about it.

One question, though. It doesn't really look like easytoon, how did you manage to get it like that?

Tawnik
11-21-2009, 07:30 AM
The drawing is nice, but it took me awhile to figure out what is going on, which is bad, i mean, when your audience dont know what it is, it is bad...
you should definitely add more frames to show the leg kicking and the body spinning ;) but I like that, good job !

puinkey
11-21-2009, 07:46 AM
Absolutely amazing. That's all I can say about it.

One question, though. It doesn't really look like easytoon, how did you manage to get it like that?

because it isn't easytoon :)

The drawing is nice, but it took me awhile to figure out what is going on, which is bad, i mean, when your audience don't know what it is, it is bad...
you should definitely add more frames to show the leg kicking and the body spinning ;) but I like that, good job !

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA
sure

the darkest white
11-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Wouldn't this be better suited to the flash section?

puinkey
11-21-2009, 08:34 AM
but it's not flash either :c

the darkest white
11-21-2009, 08:36 AM
... then what is it?

puinkey
11-21-2009, 08:41 AM
TVpaint

hi

Vacuum
11-21-2009, 12:38 PM
You suck.

AHAHAH I TROLLZ U

Basically, it's awesome.

BUT IT'S NOT EASYTOON BAWWWWW

bubbles
11-21-2009, 01:42 PM
You sir, are EXTREMELY talented with this. I can't even get a stickman to move properly yet!

You should make like a full blown fighting anime with explosion etc.

Zed
11-21-2009, 01:55 PM
He switches his legs over at some point so I guess the foot placement is off. Nevertheless, it is very well drawn.

AsSeenOnTV
11-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Very well drawn. I think just one more frame on the turn-around would make it easier to follow.

gloryroad211
11-22-2009, 09:25 AM
the animation is very nice and i can see the style you are looking to achieve. People are asking for more frames to better see the action but i think that if this were part of a longer fight scene then it would fit in perfectly and not need any more frames.

Oh and for those saying its not easytoon and it shouldnt be here just think for a second - yes, its not easytoon but where else is a developing animator supposed to post their "TV paint" animation... i mean there is no dedicated area for that program and there never will be on this site so, personally, post all the tv paint you want :) especially if its that good!

Great work man :)

puinkey
11-22-2009, 11:36 AM
the animation is very nice and i can see the style you are looking to achieve. People are asking for more frames to better see the action but i think that if this were part of a longer fight scene then it would fit in perfectly and not need any more frames.

Oh and for those saying its not easytoon and it shouldnt be here just think for a second - yes, its not easytoon but where else is a developing animator supposed to post their "TV paint" animation... i mean there is no dedicated area for that program and there never will be on this site so, personally, post all the tv paint you want :) especially if its that good!

Great work man :)

no C:

band_it
11-28-2009, 11:02 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW........
that's beautiful!!!

lol, I mean yeah...
it's great, I just hate the ending position, and movements, and why did u make the char suddenly disappeared to particles D=
I want to see more >=3