PDA

View Full Version : Ees been a while...

Poutine Salad
11-29-2009, 01:34 AM
Since I've animated. Probably a year or more :O

http://www.truploader.com/view/321700

I've been working on this for days, being unemployed sucks. Today I cant even make it look half as good, hence the last bit. Plus I notice the brush size changes, as do the sticks. Whatever, I could care less.

Tortuga
11-29-2009, 01:40 AM
I'm sorry to say you have been overshadowed by bonk's 'get back into it' animation

Just kidding, i like it but it seems a bit wobbly and the kicks where he spins and rotates are difficult to understand

Miccool
11-29-2009, 01:40 AM
Lol, you got really rusty.. just keep animating and it will wear off.

On an unrelated note, Do you know if UBC has courses in animation?

Poutine Salad
11-29-2009, 01:46 AM
I know, I miss my ability to animate smooth... but not really cause animating took precious social time from my life that I'll never get back. I dont think I'll ever get back to it, it looks bad with the ladies when your 18 and you animate sticks killing eachother, and talk to a forum with a bunch of younguns in highschool. Not meaning to offend, I'm just sayin from personal experience.

I just get feedback on this site, and then dissappear... before someone makes a point about me posting here. It's alot better than friends cause they'll take your feelings into consideration.

No idea, AI in Vancouver does if I'm not mistaken, haha it's like a street away from my dad's house. I dont live there though.