PDA

View Full Version : Kick? Maybe?

Vendetta
11-29-2009, 09:13 PM
yeah I don't really know what it is but it's my first try at line animation.
http://www.truploader.com/view/024324

Brownoser
11-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Uh, foot placement and it's going too fast. More frames.

Vendetta
11-29-2009, 09:19 PM
vote !

Finnerwoo
11-29-2009, 09:25 PM
Don't rely on others to tell you how good you are, mann. plus the whole "low beg, med beg, high beg" method of skill measurement is totally inept. you're either a beginner animator, an intermediate animator, or a highly skilled animator. you obviously are making very little progress if you're trying to rank yourself within a term like "beginner". spend a shit load of time looking up tutorials and practicing animation and you'll know when you've improved.

in other words, animate for yourself and not for others, and avoid labeling yourself with a useless title that has no effect on your life whatsoever.

Cosmonaut
11-29-2009, 09:26 PM
make sure no limbs are sticking out, saw that at the hips couple times.

the knee that doesn't kick is all over the place, make sure it follows a path

the small arms are weird as hell

looks like a lot of back bending for such a simple kick

next time animate him landing and settling into a position, if you're going to do a test this short you might as well do a whole move and get more experience/practice

Tortuga
11-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Don't rely on others to tell you how good you are, mann. plus the whole "low beg, med beg, high beg" method of skill measurement is totally inept. you're either a beginner animator, an intermediate animator, or a highly skilled animator. you obviously are making very little progress if you're trying to rank yourself within a term like "beginner". spend a shit load of time looking up tutorials and practicing animation and you'll know when you've improved.

in other words, animate for yourself and not for others, and avoid labeling yourself with a useless title that has no effect on your life whatsoever.

Yet you vote anyways?

Ontopic: The arms are wierd, and it's wobbly, other than that it's decent for your first

all i can say is... PRACTICE!