PDA

View Full Version : Tablet troubles, helps asap !

Tawnik
12-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Thanks for your time,

Ive installed Windows 7, installed Flash, everything was okay, I plugged in my tablet and installed the drivers for Windows 7, it works fine, but when I open new document in Flash it just doesnt work, please, help me as soon as possible, I have a business project to deal with :(

Tawnik
12-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Alright, problem fixed, I didnt find this anywhere, I kinda figured out myself, I just asked Stone if he'd do that and he said it might work, so, I downloaded the drivers for vista and restarted my pc, if you were ever in time press and wanted your Flash to work correctly, use this method !

Kitsune
12-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Shit, sorry. I don't have windows 7, but I can tell you this little:
What happens to make the new document not open? Any popups telling you of errors or is it that nothing happens at all?
Can you open existing documents, and when doing that can you make new ones?
Can you open existing documents, erase the content and save it as something else?
Any viruses? run scans.
Did you try restarting?
Is this CS3, 8 or CS4? Try trials of other versions.
Report this to windows, see if they can possibly help you. Thank you, because now I'm going to look into it a lot before getting windows 7.

Tawnik
12-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Already fixed it, this might have been caused by my old tablet, its wacome graphire4 A5 ! its like 3 or 4 years old I guess, but now with vista drivers it works, thanks for trying to help man, I appreciate it !