PDA

View Full Version : custom image help!!

skyblaze101
12-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Hey guys, i need help. You see, i wanted to put an custom image. Ther's this cool game on stickpage called siftheads, and i found a great image about it that i could use. but whenever i say ok to have the image uploaded, it always says "invalid file" there is nothing wrong wtih the file, so i don't get it. PLEASE HELP!!!!

mechanical stick
12-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Yes me too. But are you uploading your image as a GIf image? I do everything right also but it says invalid file.Of course I'm trying to get an avatar on here but that won't work either...

skyblaze101
12-07-2009, 07:45 PM
finally, someone who feels the pain. and what makes it even worse is that all those people who do have it, everytime you see it, you even get madder. It sucks doesn't it? but i don't really know what a GIF pic is. all i really want is to get that siftheads picture. thanks anyway.
(Maybe we could add each other on our buddy list ) just asking. LOL pickles will destroy the world.

Wsheerio
12-07-2009, 09:16 PM
I don't understand your problem from what you posted. If you're trying to upload the image to use as your avatar it needs be 125x125 or less than 50kb in size.