PDA

View Full Version : my first eztoon

Foda
12-10-2009, 10:21 AM
http://www.truploader.com/view/161695

it says its an swf because i could not import a gif properly. i think it looks decent.

LN3uq
12-10-2009, 01:37 PM
That's pretty sweet, especially for a first. I'm a bit confused though as to why you put it as a swf? Easytoon will save your animation as a gif, which you can just upload on most sites.

The first section, where he's running off to the right side of the screen, looks pretty good. It looks like you may have gotten a bit sloppy towards the end though, he ends up running sort of like a crab at the end sort of inexplicably

Foda
12-10-2009, 04:29 PM
That's pretty sweet, especially for a first. I'm a bit confused though as to why you put it as a swf? Easytoon will save your animation as a gif, which you can just upload on most sites.

The first section, where he's running off to the right side of the screen, looks pretty good. It looks like you may have gotten a bit sloppy towards the end though, he ends up running sort of like a crab at the end sort of inexplicably

thank you. i will try to work on what you have suggested.

zer0gravity
12-10-2009, 08:59 PM
this was wicked. it was a very good first.

the darkest white
12-10-2009, 09:54 PM
A wee bit wobbly but still good, thus, you don't have to post in beginners.

young sticky
12-13-2009, 12:19 AM
awsome wow animations come easy to you expecially for your your first but i know this isnt your first animation period wasnt it i made that clare for my first post but i put it in introduction lol i guess it wold be one

Zero
12-24-2009, 01:35 AM
It does look wobbly but Nice one.