View Full Version : Two badass animations for you

Vile.
12-12-2009, 04:34 AM
http://filebox.me/view/t89axizf1

http://filebox.me/view/0z4s7utwg

C&C approved.

Vendetta
12-12-2009, 05:08 PM
C&C approved? How can you approve C&C if you haven't even got any?

Anyway, stiff, choppy, not much to say

Vile.
12-13-2009, 07:18 AM
cause I dont care what you say as long as its C&C and not offtopic spam shit.

N T
12-13-2009, 07:26 AM
Besides that the head disappeared on the fullbody, and the force of the block hitting the squid wasn't so great, they were awesome, and certainly MUCH better than anything Vendetta could do.

Vile.
12-15-2009, 06:35 AM
Any more crits or just the two?

Flood
12-15-2009, 08:36 AM
yeah basically what N T said. and it wasn't choppy like vendetta said.

Arch-Angel
12-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Honestly, this should be in the beginners thread :/
Do you know what easing is? Do you know what proper spacing is?
You also need to brush up on your drawing skills.

the "full-body" made no sense at all. It just looked like a crappy figure attempting to move. We should be able to see what you're going for in your aniamtion. If someone asks you what happened, or what something is, then you should know that you need work.

Also, learn to self critique yourself.

Edit, I'm loving the thread name. It's very misleading.

Sunder Forge
12-17-2009, 05:01 PM
@Vile: Honestly, approved? either you mean appreciated or you're a wannabe superior

@N T : Getting someone who said a vague comment abount an animation and pointing out there views, and putting them down because of it? what are you? in preschool?

First one pretty much had nothing to C&C except some extremely un-detailed Bgs.

Second one was ok, very poorly exectued easing, force was awful. Just keep at it.

Arch-Angel
12-18-2009, 04:30 PM
Grubber! My love! =D

Bonk
12-18-2009, 05:42 PM
@Vile: Honestly, approved? either you mean appreciated or you're a wannabe superior

He's from Shiftlimits. What do you expect?

Anyway, the squid was sort of cool for its one forward pump, but the box had no presence. The other one was an odd figure and then some stick figure backgrounds. Keep trying, look up easing in the tutorials, and prehaps start with simpler animations until you've developed some more skill.