PDA

View Full Version : Puffies Attack! {work in progress}

Sparco
04-13-2008, 01:36 PM
http://www.jg-designs.nl/Puffies%20Attack.rar

my first game in game maker, still in progress. i want to add some more stuff to make it interesting, i'm open for suggestions :)

Cereal Man
04-13-2008, 07:22 PM
You pretty much copied the code and some sprites off of the tutorial.

Don't do that.

Bonk
04-13-2008, 07:27 PM
http://www.jg-designs.nl/Puffies%20Attack.rar

my first game in game maker, still in progress. i want to add some more stuff to make it interesting, i'm open for suggestions :)

People don't like downloading stuff, bro. And Flash games tend to be better anyway.

Can't download...

Cereal Man
04-13-2008, 07:38 PM
People don't like downloading stuff, bro. And Flash games tend to be better anyway.

Can't download...

Shut up, please.

Bonk
04-13-2008, 08:01 PM
Chill, big man.

It wasn't the best advice, but then again neither was yours.

If I could download it, I would.

Sparco
04-14-2008, 02:14 AM
You pretty much copied the code and some sprites off of the tutorial.

Don't do that.

sorry to say, but i did all the codes myself, the only sprites ripped where the gun sprite and the cloud bg sprite, the rest was all self made.

edit: @bonk: why can't you download. all you have to do is click the link and unpack, is that hard? im not that stupid to put a virus in you know :/

Raffi
04-14-2008, 04:30 AM
well, since I'm on holiday, I cant exactly download because this isnt my computer.

Cereal Man
04-14-2008, 05:21 AM
sorry to say, but i did all the codes myself, the only sprites ripped where the gun sprite and the cloud bg sprite, the rest was all self made.

edit: @bonk: why can't you download. all you have to do is click the link and unpack, is that hard? im not that stupid to put a virus in you know :/

Oh, it fells very similar to me. K then, sorry.

Also, don't make a 'death, click here' screen. It just takes time away from playing and pretty much insults the player by making them click the tiny little button.

Sparco
04-14-2008, 12:12 PM
well, since I'm on holiday, I cant exactly download because this isnt my computer.

why the hell are you even on a pc when you are on a HOLIDAY :>

Demonix
04-20-2008, 05:34 AM
It looks alrigh but hitting the enemy is very hard, like i was standing right in front and shot all my ammo not a single hit but overall it was good.

Jet
04-20-2008, 05:42 AM
its ok but kinda hard to time your jumps.
yeah also make the replay thing a button on your keyboard, liek: press enter to replay.