PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing cartoons kullab - finished

quiggydick
04-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Yes, its finally finished, although halfassed..

mods, I swear Im gonna throat**** every last one of you if you ban THIS acount, or deleet this thread, I havent done anything wrong, I just wanna post this collab....golly!

if I missed any of you, touch dicks, try again next year.

http://media.putfile.com/Art-Kullab---Disturbing-kartoonz-vol-1

Kitsune
04-13-2008, 11:32 PM
http://uploadfile2.putfile.com/getfile/1202092920video1234sslash10323063968.swf

Could've been way better, but the art is fun!

Should I be posting this link? I didn't see anything wrong with the movie to the rules.\

Edit: never mind, you posted a link with one post somehow.

quiggydick
04-13-2008, 11:33 PM
cuz I am specialz

Dudeman
You guys already made a thread for this; you're not going to make another.

If anything, I'll move it to ....art I guess.

Index
Yayay I was in and it was prettyy

quiggydick
04-13-2008, 11:43 PM
You guys already made a thread for this; you're not going to make another.

If anything, I'll move it to ....art I guess.

Damn it, dudefag, does everyhting I do HAVE to be wrong? why is it that Im the only one who always seems to do it wrong, nobody else gets shit for posting a secund thread for the finished work....oh, but if the bad ol' piggpyup does it, then its serious. Get over yourself, you stuck up, faggot! get off your perma-period, and stop acting like such a gaping, shitfilled asshole! Im SO DAMN SICK OF THIS BEHAVIOR, and I dont think ANYBODY EVEN LIEKS YOU, SO DAMNED IF I KNOW HOW YOU BECOME MOD. BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, you are NOT qualified. Sucking off crazy jay is NOT a good way to get modship, you whore!

Get a sence of humor, get over YOURSELF, you are NOT that great, you are just a mod, a janitor, somebody to clean up shit.....if anything, your the lowest of the low, so quit bitching, and clean something that actually NEEDS to be cleaned....like maybe your ASSHOLE, all that period blood cuming out must make a hell of a mess.

Index
04-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Damn it, dudefag, does everyhting I do HAVE to be wrong? why is it that Im the only one who always seems to do it wrong, nobody else gets shit for posting a secund thread for the finished work....oh, but if the bad ol' piggpyup does it, then its serious. Get over yourself, you stuck up, faggot! get off your perma-period, and stop acting like such a gaping, shitfilled asshole! Im SO DAMN SICK OF THIS BEHAVIOR, and I dont think ANYBODY EVEN LIEKS YOU, SO DAMNED IF I KNOW HOW YOU BECOME MOD. BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, you are NOT qualified. Sucking off crazy jay is NOT a good way to get modship, you whore!

Get a sence of humor, get over YOURSELF, you are NOT that great, you are just a mod, a janitor, somebody to clean up shit.....if anything, your the lowest of the low, so quit bitching, and clean something that actually NEEDS to be cleaned....like maybe your ASSHOLE, all that period blood cuming out must make a hell of a mess.

oooo dudeman got buuurrnned

BloodFruit
04-13-2008, 11:46 PM

:o

In before bin.

Index
04-13-2008, 11:47 PM

In before bin.

Why?

We worked like, a month on this collaboration, you faggot.

quiggydick
04-13-2008, 11:48 PM
If he deletes my posts, then he is more of a coward then I thought! He hides on invisible status all the time, he is simply AFRAID, hiding in the corner with his ban button, he doesnt wanna DEAL with anything, he would rather just make it go away...

Dudeman
04-13-2008, 11:51 PM

Sounds like you're the one pmsing. Honestly, I'm just moving this to it's correct forum. No one makes a new thread in the community on the side of the collab thread to show off their work. I'm not even getting mad at you. I'm just moving it so you can show off your fine talents in the correct forum. There's no reason to have 2 threads anyway. I DIDN'T EVEN BAN YOU FOR ****S SAKE.

In before bin.
I'm not binning it. It's finished work.

quiggydick
04-13-2008, 11:53 PM
well okay, but what about all the other times...

we can put that behind us tho..i'm sorry for yelling, can we make up now?

Dudeman
04-13-2008, 11:54 PM
well okay, but what about all the other times...

we can put that behind us tho..i'm sorry for yelling, can we make up now?

Sure. Would you prefer a hug or hand shake?

quiggydick
04-13-2008, 11:55 PM
well, handshake would be the most...professional...but

Ohhh, my emotions are just flowing...C'MER YOU! <3

Dudeman
04-14-2008, 12:00 AM
*hugz tiem*

Well, this is ......ground breaking.

Kitsune
04-14-2008, 12:40 AM

First bolded part:
You're definitely not alone on that one. (http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75175)

Second part bolded made me lol.

Now make out.

Mantha
04-14-2008, 01:17 AM
*sniff* I wish there were more threads like that.

Dinomut
04-14-2008, 01:27 AM
lol, that was creepy as shit. Would've been better with more people though, there were only like 5 people in that.

quiggydick
04-14-2008, 01:29 AM
well, theres always volume 2, hopefully moar people will be interested after they see how hawt this one was...

Raffi
04-14-2008, 05:00 AM
That made me lol, this should get the SPP's 'Creepiest Collab' award o_o

Half of the entries were unnamed,though.

kinto
04-15-2008, 10:54 AM
Wow, Cory, if you see this post it is a joke. The last post on the page in that link from Kitsune, read Cory's post, or well read all the posts, then Cory's. Rofl, that just made me laugh. And you missed me but that's alright, I'll try again next year.

Vervanda
04-15-2008, 06:19 PM
this was an epic win

Schwa
04-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Needs Moar Imagination.

Kay?

quiggydick
04-16-2008, 11:37 PM
theres plently of imagination, you dick! I dont think ive EVER seen a cartoon character look like those...

MiniMan
04-16-2008, 11:41 PM
Outstanding!

A+!

Schwa
04-17-2008, 12:11 AM
theres plently of imagination, you dick! I dont think ive EVER seen a cartoon character look like those...

You obviously don't spend much time on the internet.

quiggydick
04-17-2008, 12:12 AM
pfft, unlike SOME people, I have a life!!111

Schwa
04-17-2008, 12:14 AM
Hey! I'm gud at lyfe, kay?

quiggydick
04-17-2008, 12:48 AM
u wish n00b!!!!!!!!!!