Tawnik
12-29-2009, 03:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX0n6a4NOvc&feature=player_embedded

My first acting animation
My first facials animation
My first lip synch animation
My first animation for 11 second club
My very first animation that I worked really hard on

Woooohoooo, Im really pleased with this project, I spent whole month on it (with breaks of course) and I see some flaws in it, something could be done better, for example the facials and lip synch, no, they arent chewing anything, they're trying to speak !!! :D Stop talking, here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX0n6a4NOvc&feature=player_embedded

Yes, two links to one animation.

Flood
12-29-2009, 03:59 PM
that was ****ing incredible. everything was very well done other than the actual things they were saying didn't make sense. he won so that makes him a liar and a crook? lol. but yeah the lipsinc could've been better

Arch-Angel
12-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Charlie and the chocolate factory is a fun movie lol.

I honestly expected something longer if you spent a month on it :/
Oh well. I guess it's alright for what you have. Decent at most.

If you want to make it better, the first thing you need to do is add color. Make some skins and materials to add to the checker board and pieces. Don't forget to do the table as well. Try putting some walls up, a floor and a ceiling. Give the area a nice feel to it. If you have enough time, try skining and adding clothes and hair to your figures. It will make the animation look a lot better. Oh, if you skin and add textures and materials to all of the stuff, don't forget the cigar. try adding some smoke coming out of it if you get around to that part.

Also, try redoing the end where the angry man pushes his face into the other guys. His neck just sticks out and his head is way out there. His upper body should strut out with the head. He looks like a chicken otherwise.

Tawnik
12-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Do this in a month, try that and the competition is focused on the animation, thats why Im not bothering myself to do the stuff you were talking about, I'd just mess it up, Im not skilled enough to put that details in there :D
It was a month of helpful learning, I really improved a lot with this.
Thanks for your time and yeah you're right with the neck, its sticking out really oddly :D

Fries
12-29-2009, 09:00 PM
i liked it...it was funny funny "I SED GOOD DAY!"

Bonk
12-29-2009, 09:06 PM
I have nothing to say, that was really epic. Damn.

hecktwopointo
12-29-2009, 10:41 PM
nice ... so your gonna be epic? i look forward to seeing later videos then.