PDA

View Full Version : Red f***king ring of death or doom w/e

Ssjbryando
04-14-2008, 05:21 AM
Well I JUST HAD, tha freaking ring >___> While I was playing Lost odyssey, and its ****ed up, since my warrenty on it, or w/e you call it here. Is dead, I mean I had warrenty for a year, and a year is over, meaning I can't bring it there anymore T_T

Howmany of you actually have got tha ring thing?

Doomdooer
04-14-2008, 06:17 AM
I was one of the few who were dumb enough not to get a 360.

Ssjbryando
04-14-2008, 07:03 AM
lol well, I tried the towel thing, at the begin it worked but now, I send it to microsoft, So im getting it back in 2 weeks, soyeah, MORE PEOPLE VOTE D:

LakE
04-14-2008, 07:15 AM
I had the 3 rings of death. Which means, there is **** all you can do about it. 3 rings is a 1-hit K.O in the world of the 360.

Another reason PS3 prevails?

Dragon⁰⁷⁷
04-14-2008, 09:03 AM
I had the 3 rings of death. Which means, there is **** all you can do about it. 3 rings is a 1-hit K.O in the world of the 360.

Another? Ha ha ha ha, good one man. Whew.

LakE
04-14-2008, 09:06 AM
Another? Ha ha ha ha, good one man. Whew.

HEY!
Shush!
PS3 is special in it's own way.

Ssjbryando
04-14-2008, 12:38 PM
WTF hahaha XD it works again, I swear. hahah XD I put it on again thx to aryuautku and suddenly it freaking works again XD haha.

But It might be temporarly

yes its temporarly.... 5 minutes later ^^; its back..

Cereal Man
04-14-2008, 02:40 PM

No, not really. The first day I got my 360 I got the RROD. All I did was plug/unplug it back in and it worked.

Ssjbryando
04-14-2008, 02:44 PM
whats the towel thing?

its when your xbox is broken (rrod) and then you take some towels. And put one under your 360, and then put your xbox on. And wrap your xbox up so that no air or w/e escapes. in like 15 minutes it should be hot, and it should be off, if not press off.

Then take the towels off, and wait 5 minutes for it to cool down, Then press the on button and it should work.

But I dont know if heating your xbox is a good thing to do..

Im gonna try some pluging in and out, since it just worked, but for only 5 minutes. ima leave it for a day aloine.

Stormwalker
04-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Meh... got it like 3 times before , did the towel thing , now it doesn't even do the red ring dance anymore , don't care bout heating it too much, if it dies on me ill make it into a bomb or something. Tip: Just try playing it less , won't do the shit. Oh btw , i left it out longer in the towel , id say bout 30-45 mins , i have to turn it on thou after it auto-shutdowns, but hey i don't really remember the time so don't bake a cake out of it.

Lone Wolf
04-14-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't see why people hate the 360 because of the RROD. I've had my 360 for a couple months now, and it hasn't acted weird or anything. I've read a couple incidents about the RROD, and most of the time, it's brcause the user put it into some cabinet or played Oblivion for 18 hours straight.

It just may be me though.

Kitsune
04-14-2008, 05:55 PM
HEY!
Shush!
PS3 is special in it's own way.

It's not special. You're not special.

Some games are special.

That's it.

>:(

Never got ring of death. Only had the 360 for 2 months after my brother had it for half a year.

Cereal Man
04-14-2008, 05:55 PM
I don't see why people hate the 360 because of the RROD. I've had my 360 for a couple months now, and it hasn't acted weird or anything. I've read a couple incidents about the RROD, and most of the time, it's brcause the user put it into some cabinet or played Oblivion for 18 hours straight.

It just may be me though.

I've played Oblivion 12 hours straight before, and still no spluttering.

Stormwalker
04-14-2008, 05:58 PM
I've played Oblivion 12 hours straight before, and still no spluttering.
HOLY S***!!! Are you still alive?

Kveyo
04-14-2008, 05:59 PM
i haven't gotten it yet, havent had mine for a year yet

october 7th and it wll be a year

Index
04-14-2008, 06:30 PM
I haven't gotten it, and it's been a year.

LakE
04-14-2008, 06:51 PM
It's not special. You're not special.

I'm ****ing special, bitch.
I'M ****ING SPECIAL.

I don't hate the 360 for the RoD. If that was aimed at me or not, either way i answered.
Uhh, i've almost had this 360 for a year now. But i've got the PS3 to play if it dies out. Or, just switch to 360 number2.

Orion
04-14-2008, 10:14 PM
First day wit hmy 360 it ROD' then 5 weeks later it did it again so im on my third now in only 8 months.

Kitsune
04-14-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm ****ing special, bitch.
I'M ****ING SPECIAL.
So special that unicorns come from the mountaintops of cotton candy snow tipped peaks to lick your cum?

Didn't think so.

First day wit hmy 360 it ROD' then 5 weeks later it did it again so im on my third now in only 8 months.
Your life sucks.

Your sig sucks

You're just made of suck.

G'nite!

Ssjbryando
04-15-2008, 04:31 AM
most people get it when there over a year of having the xbox, I heard, more chances. I play alot of games tho and hours long T_T so.. but. Yeah D:

LakE
04-15-2008, 05:29 AM
So special that unicorns come from the mountaintops of cotton candy snow tipped peaks to lick your cum?

Didn't think so.

Charlie himself, and he stays the night.

Bitch.

Raffi
04-15-2008, 06:46 AM
I remember seeing this sticker on my Guitar Hero III controller that said 'warranty seal' or whtever and if you pulled it off it said 'warrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantyw arrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywar rantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarra ntywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrant ywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantyw arrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywar rantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarra ntywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrantywarrant ywarrantywarrantywarrantywarranty'.

Ash
04-15-2008, 07:53 AM
You're more likely to get it with a Core console, because they put the parts that didn't pass inspection in the core console.

Deathbat.
04-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Thats why I bought a PS3.

Shit loads of games have come out lately, and i pirated the orange box for mine.

Up yours.

PLUS: Today I got a invite for HOME Beta.

Up yours x2.

Lone Wolf
04-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Your life sucks.

Your sig sucks

You're just made of suck.

G'nite!

That was pretty uncalled for.

Luckily, I bought the Pro kit or whatever that came with two games, so I'm pretty sure I'll be safe for at least an year. Hopefully.

Deadface.
04-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Had mine since December. Left it on for liek a week with not even a glint of red lighting, somehow.

Maybe it's cuz mienz Halo edition and that makes it immune.