Fullbody...

Before tactic
http://filebox.me/view/xpgfsuqta

After tactic
http://filebox.me/view/b3bxccjii

No more wobbly? : D

Fries
01-01-2010, 06:25 PM
ha...i like it :D in the first anim, where are the legs? :o?

the after tactic is very impressive...good job :D!

2-D
01-01-2010, 09:50 PM
i just busted a nut after watching those two.

Arch-Angel
01-02-2010, 02:36 AM
I like the second one more. Less wobbly and easier to animate in my opinion.

You should make a longer animation with vocals n shit.
Something worth watching. You're a great animator, so you should make an actual animation instead of these tests. That's my opinion at least.

eightnine
01-02-2010, 03:22 AM
@Miccool

Both of the links are going to a 'forbidden' page. I can't see your work. :(

2-D
01-02-2010, 05:07 PM
they work for me.

AsSeenOnTV
01-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Arch-Angel, it does bother me when people don't go farther than tests.
These are fantastic. You could go farther

Miccool
01-02-2010, 08:44 PM
uhh.. I think testing around is good for now. It's really helpful; if I didn't test I'd still be using the first wobbly style, haha. But yeah, once I get comfortable with animating fullbody, I'll probably try a a full length feature. thanks.

Brownoser
01-02-2010, 08:48 PM
So, your new tactic is not doing camera movements? Sounds good to me.

Tawnik
01-03-2010, 05:41 AM
No, Im not a fan of tests anymore =) Set up a project, do it now.Tests are useless.
Both animations are fluid and smooth, but its kinda hard to see what is going on, theres not much definition for the kick, I didnt realize it was a kick (or a spin kick or something) until I watched it for the 10th time, its more jump then a kick, maybe its just because everything's gray and things get confused, I'd definitely color that one, because, the greatest thing about 2d animation is that you dont have to watch the lines, you can watch the colors and its easier, I dont know if you ever found that secret tutorials in Flash Help folder, but try and look for it, there are 2 people dancing, I guess its roto'd and there are no outlines, no definition for the face or anything, there are just colors that represent head, T-shirt, arms etc and its easy to see what is going on, soo, the point of this is to put colors in it, so its easier to "read"

Well its not secret, I just accidentally found it 4 years ago in that folder and I didnt know that you can access it through the "Help" search for "Creating frame-by-frame animations" its in Using Flash.