View Full Version : Some parkour

Cronos
01-02-2010, 03:56 AM
http://cronosxiii.deviantart.com/art/Some-parkour-148895217

Comments please. Thanks.

zer0gravity
01-02-2010, 07:55 AM
well......

That wasn't really parkour. He did 1 jump....

on the anim... It was pretty smooth accept for when he did the jump, his leg sortta spazzed out.

Cronos
01-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Thats because it was a kick...

doc
01-02-2010, 08:34 AM
first of all, if you're gonna post on deviant, can you put this code in the last frame?

gotoAndPlay(1);
just so that it will loop. closing and reopening can get pretty annoying after a while.

and it was ok, the kick felt kinda out of place though. the rest seemed fine.

likwid_Metal
01-02-2010, 08:55 AM
I kinda felt like it was just one arm that was really just floppin all over the place when he ran, kicked, jumped, etc. idk if thats what you were going for but to me it didn't seem like he was alternating arms like a run.

Tawnik
01-02-2010, 09:05 AM
Doesnt really look like kick, looks quite awkward and floaty movement, it needs more definition to it, better anticipation, stronger pose, to actually tell us "HEY WATCH OUT, HE's gonna kick.." so we are prepared for it, because, if this was in any longer animation people would be confused by this part and the further animation might be confusing as well, it really doesnt look like jump, neither like a kick..

Scorpioxxx
01-02-2010, 09:17 AM
first of all, if you're gonna post on deviant, can you put this code in the last frame?

gotoAndPlay(1);
just so that it will loop. closing and reopening can get pretty annoying after a while.

and it was ok, the kick felt kinda out of place though. the rest seemed fine.

Everything loops on dev.art for me.

Cronos
01-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Yeah thats just normal internet explorer it always loops when I use opera. Thanks for the tip doc. Also, Tawnik, your definetly right I never emphasize my attacks enough Thanks. So, did anyone actualy like it? God dam typing on a phone is hard.

Cronos
01-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Yeah thats just normal internet explorer it always loops when I use opera. Thanks for the tip doc. Also, Tawnik, your definetly right I never emphasize my attacks enough Thanks. So, did anyone actualy like it? God dam typing on a phone is hard.

Fries
01-02-2010, 11:15 AM
yes the anim was smooth but the jump was spastic...

BTW:I love parkour...i didnt know very many ppl new wat it was...cool :D

zer0gravity
01-02-2010, 03:29 PM
lol. D4BL "new it was cool"