PDA

View Full Version : Beginer stick figure flash help

Millardthemk
01-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Hello,

I have been working on (the past 3 days) learning to use flash CS4 to try to animate stick figures. But twould seem I am not using the right function, I am using the onion skin thing then have to redraw. But read somewheres that tis possible to argsss what was teh phrase "Modular tween" perhaps, to just move parts of the guy, like leg, hand ect. Anywho, I apolgize if you see this as a useless thread. I have read many others but am still in the dark. And YES I have extensively googled it.

Thanks
Millard

Brownoser
01-02-2010, 08:42 PM
It's called the "Bones" tool and it enables you to move shapes around more or less like in Pivot; also it's possible to make tweens using this tool by clicking multiple frames ahead of the frame you're on and moving the object, doing this 3-or-so times in a tween makes a pretty smooth animation.

Millardthemk
01-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Hey Man thanks dude! I am going to try right now lol.

Edit: Wall I looked but, could ye tell me what the icon looks like?

Edit2: Lol found it, am still about lost with the whole tween frame but alas, thanks.

Thanks again

Millard

Millardthemk
01-02-2010, 11:04 PM
*geloto*

I got the bone thing to work, but am having trouble really using it. I think part of my trouble is drawing a good stick to start with.