PDA

View Full Version : New "power"

armygeidon
04-14-2008, 05:19 PM
This is just somethin I made outa bordem. Its a power to bring random sponges from the sky. I think the blood came out well. http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Armygeidon/reallly_cool8s14.gif

Lone Wolf
04-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Post in the beginner's section from now on.

The animation was stiff, and physics were lacking. An when making something like a stick figure land, don't make the feet slide. plant the legs in one area and just move the rest of the body. Easing was okay, but could be a little faster.

=Rock=
04-14-2008, 10:57 PM
beginners?. .. ..

xefpatterson
04-15-2008, 02:22 AM
spongey!!!!!!!!:heh:

Nobet
04-15-2008, 03:28 AM
err it sorta sucked except blood looked kool

sizzle
04-15-2008, 03:20 PM
add a red cape and red undies and uv got superman's new power useful for saveing falling people

armygeidon
04-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Post in the beginner's section from now on.

The animation was stiff, and physics were lacking. An when making something like a stick figure land, don't make the feet slide. plant the legs in one area and just move the rest of the body. Easing was okay, but could be a little faster. I am with rock on this. beginners?. .. ..

Oh and EDIT: could I get some help on the speed? It would look better if pivothost didn't slow down the animation when I posted it. Can I get some help with why its doing that?

add a red cape and red undies and uv got superman's new power useful for saveing falling people
I loled at that. :P

And nobet, I saw your animating in the begginers section and all I have to say is, IT SUCEKED ECEPT THAY BLUD WASH COLE! Yeah, I don't think you have the room to say my animating sucked.

Jet
04-16-2008, 01:36 AM
if your anim sucked, which it did, it sucked. take it like a man. he can critisize whoever he wants, dont go making fun of other peoples animations just cause your either jealous or insulted. work on it. imprve. dont use sponges.

armygeidon
04-16-2008, 05:53 AM
dont use sponges.

Don't use sponges! Yeah thats funny... See I was looking fer somethin unique instead of OO!! I HAVE NOOBISH LAZER POWERS! or YOU LOOK AT MEH I GOTS KARATEZ MASTEREZ! and so on... so I came up with sponges. If you don't like it then deal wit it. Oh and YOU I AM A SPY! BOW BEEFFORE MY ARWESOME SPY THINGEZEZEZEZ!.... lol just had to say that. Anyway, I really wasn't even hopen for critisizm in the animation. If I wanted it I would have said so. Also this was just an animation that I wipped up in about an hour er so for a demonstration of the attack, I didn't work THAT hard on it.

Edit: Lol your sig is funneh. :p

bbop800
04-16-2008, 08:29 AM
This is just somethin I made outa bordem. Its a power to bring random sponges from the sky. I think the blood came out well. http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Armygeidon/reallly_cool8s14.gif
Nice smoothing, but would a sponge really quish a stick to death? Otherwise it was nice.

SRC
04-16-2008, 08:48 AM
err it sorta sucked except blood looked kool
erm not really... it was a straight line. It would've looked better if it shot out with a little more force and had some particles and then a straight line.

armygeidon
04-17-2008, 05:50 AM
but would a sponge really quish a stick to death? No it probly woudn't.

Jet
04-17-2008, 08:38 AM
umm...i have no sig atm...

armygeidon
04-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Er... did I say sig? I meant avitar.