PDA

View Full Version : Old but new here.....

connorclockwise
04-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Guys, I haven't been on stickpageportal for a while and I had this idea I could make great animations without anything...boy was I wrong. Anywho just trying to jump back into the community( a very warm one at that) and I hope you guys could give me a hand at being better at that all important art form...animation.

Index
04-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Guys, I haven't been on stickpageportal for a while and I had this idea I could make great animations without anything...boy was I wrong. Anywho just trying to jump back into the community( a very warm one at that) and I hope you guys could give me a hand at being better at that all important art form...animation.

So what type of animation, and which program do you need help with?

Ordinair
04-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Welcome back. What specificly do you want to learn more about?

Devour
04-14-2008, 07:33 PM
If you're interested in animating with easytoon or flash, I'll help you with it.

connorclockwise
04-28-2008, 05:51 PM
I use flash. I don't need help so much as "help"....really just making my animations a bit smoother. I'll post some stuff so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

connorclockwise
04-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Omg, I just checked my thread I left like a year ago and everyone hates me...I looked at what I wrote and I was a massive jerk! Oh well time to start over.

Sawc
04-28-2008, 06:15 PM
You were never a part of the community, connorclockwise. You have five posts and three of them are in this thread. Anyways, if you practice for more than thirty seconds I'm sure you'll get good. It could take years though, connor.

connorclockwise
04-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Well I've done dozens other animations, I've never put them on here though. And I really think I insulted apples. Don't worry though I appologized.