PDA

View Full Version : Still Crawling?

RawGreen
01-12-2010, 02:03 AM
First Serious attempt at Drum and Bass music. For further specs read the description on newgrounds.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/303187

C&C is in demand.

Exile
01-12-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm not a fan of the amen break but it worked well enough.

Why did you use that D'oh sample from The Simpsons, though? That sounded like a gimmick that didn't work or fit anything else in the song...

A proper ending would have been nicer, what you have now sounds like a beginning to a song rather than the whole thing. What's there is nice though, but seriously, get rid of the d'oh sample.

RawGreen
01-13-2010, 03:33 PM
I'm not a fan of the amen break but it worked well enough.

Why did you use that D'oh sample from The Simpsons, though? That sounded like a gimmick that didn't work or fit anything else in the song...

A proper ending would have been nicer, what you have now sounds like a beginning to a song rather than the whole thing. What's there is nice though, but seriously, get rid of the d'oh sample.

xD

Now tell me, what would or should I put in there? I'm creative, but not creative enough...though I'd do something.

I found that funny, thanks for the C&C ^_^

Exile
01-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Just get rid of it, haha, you don't need anything else in the song at that point.

RawGreen
01-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Just get rid of it, haha, you don't need anything else in the song at that point.

d'oh .

ok