PDA

View Full Version : *FIXED* Gun Shot

zer0gravity
01-14-2010, 04:05 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/014/c/c/gun_testt_by_ali_g_indahouse.gif
C&C plz

Vendetta
01-14-2010, 04:08 PM
good movements, but when the guy gets shot he should immediately hit the wall, in yours it's a bit slow.

zer0gravity
01-14-2010, 04:16 PM
hmmmm.... Im not to sure what you mean because 9mms arn't that strong. If it were a sniper then I would understand.....

Vendetta
01-14-2010, 04:19 PM
It just looked kind of like he was floating for a second.

zer0gravity
01-14-2010, 04:27 PM
oooo yeah......... I see what you mean now.... He sorta slides into the wall.....

Fries
01-14-2010, 10:04 PM
eh, needs a little work, mate. at the end when he puts his hand down, the gun moves? and the fall needs a bit of work. good start though; you could make a pretty decent animation off of that :D

zer0gravity
01-15-2010, 01:09 AM
eh, needs a little work, mate. at the end when he puts his hand down, the gun moves? and the fall needs a bit of work. good start though; you could make a pretty decent animation off of that :D

About the gun moving.... well shit!!!! I did not think anyone would notice that!

Yeah... the fall needs alot of work.

poppetje3D
01-15-2010, 03:52 AM
Its all about detail Zer0.
xD

Anyway , you should post this in the beginner section.
Why? :O
It's chopy , Physics where horrible , It's stiff.
That's it.
Next time add a little blood if you can , and watch some tutorials or real life videos and try to remake that. :D

Good luck!

zer0gravity
01-15-2010, 04:09 PM
-.-

thanks poppet.... thanks

Scarecrow
01-15-2010, 07:05 PM
i looked at it the first few times and loved it, it looks very realistic, but upon closer examination i noticed a few problems; however, my only complaints are small ones:

- the shooter's legs are completely stationary the entire time, they should be more dynamic
- the victim shouldn't move upwards like he does; his feet shout stay on the ground and his head should snap back more instead of pulling his whole body with him, then just fall back
- victims legs slide around a bit when he falls over
- bullet casing moves too quickly, needs more hang time and a slower fall

fix all of these and it will be perfect

how about no

zer0gravity
01-16-2010, 01:08 AM
i looked at it the first few times and loved it, it looks very realistic, but upon closer examination i noticed a few problems; however, my only complaints are small ones:

- the shooter's legs are completely stationary the entire time, they should be more dynamic
- the victim shouldn't move upwards like he does; his feet shout stay on the ground and his head should snap back more instead of pulling his whole body with him, then just fall back
- victims legs slide around a bit when he falls over
- bullet casing moves too quickly, needs more hang time and a slower fall

fix all of these and it will be perfect

how about no

Why thank you ^_^

I wont be fixing it because I'm making a game at the moment but ill make a nre one later =D

should I post it in the begginers?

RUiN
01-16-2010, 01:11 AM
The only thing other then what scarecrow pointed out is his back is pretty awkward if you ask me it looks like he just got punched (the shooter)

zer0gravity
01-16-2010, 01:43 AM
mmmm..... true... theres to much kick back and its not in the right place...

Thanks ^_^

Scarecrow
01-16-2010, 05:15 AM
should I post it in the begginers?

make a walk cycle and then i'll answer this question

based on that animation, i can't tell whether or not you've gotten the hang of this yet.

what you've done is a very simple, basic animation; one that any self-respecting stick figure animator, beginner or otherwise, should be able to pull off nicely. however, 99% of them can't, because 99% of stick figure animators are completely retarded

as such, you've shown me that you aren't completely retarded, but that doesn't tell me whether or not you should be posting in the beginner's thread (because it is still a very basic animation).

make something less simple (like a walk cycle, as i said earlier) if you want us to be able to judge your abilities properly.

The only thing other then what scarecrow pointed out is his back is pretty awkward if you ask me it looks like he just got punched (the shooter)

i think that's because the legs didn't move. if they had, it would have looked more like recoil than having been punched

poppetje3D
01-16-2010, 09:42 AM
how about no
I say Yes , But Hay!
If you think your right , Your right.

zer0gravity
01-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Ok... I made a walk loop... It was very rushed and I will do a better one later...

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3395/walkloop.gif

Yummerz
01-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Its all about detail Zer0.
xD

Anyway , you should post this in the beginner section.
Why? :O
That's it.
Next time add a little blood if you can , and watch some tutorials or real life videos and try to remake that. :D

Good luck!

Of people getting shot in the head. XD lol!

Fries
01-16-2010, 08:48 PM
on the walk, his legs need to go forward more...and the arms are a bit rushed and not corespondent to the legs...these are very easy fixes and u can make it better basicly bah that.

zer0gravity
01-16-2010, 10:12 PM
yeah... as I said it was a very rushed attempt.

Scarecrow
01-16-2010, 10:31 PM
well, make one that isn't rushed.

we're all judging you, remember?

;)

zer0gravity
01-16-2010, 11:43 PM
understandable =)

RUiN
01-16-2010, 11:54 PM
No problem, ummmm ok well the legs should be under the man more then like he's walking and his feet are to far behind lol

EdiT
Same # Of POSTS :3 lol