Stik_pimp
01-21-2010, 03:20 PM
cool .

FoShizzle
01-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks .

Fries
01-23-2010, 11:52 AM
my volume was super loud, when he yell...but it was funny...nice anim. pretty tasty dude

FoShizzle
01-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Thanks bro .

Arch-Angel
01-23-2010, 02:59 PM
I would personally never use that as an intro.
It looks like something a 7 year-old would do. There is no anticipation whatsoever for the yell so he just looks dumb as hell.

Kitsune
01-23-2010, 08:22 PM
The landing after you play it for the replay button looks nice. If you were to edit it I'd suggest adding more frames to the ease to bounce back up. It's easing isn't bad, but if you added more in-between frames I think it would look more effective to showing the impact and such and things.

There is no anticipation whatsoever for the yell so he just looks dumb as hell.
This, except not using such assholically harsh word choice. Also the jaw doesn't move which I demand you change. Also the volume's too loud which I demand you change. I love the sharp liney style to the guy's form. I'd have never guessed that you dont have a tablet.

And yeah, it's retarded and immature, but I didn't enter your thread expecting anything less.

FoShizzle
01-23-2010, 11:37 PM
The landing after you play it for the replay button looks nice. If you were to edit it I'd suggest adding more frames to the ease to bounce back up. It's easing isn't bad, but if you added more in-between frames I think it would look more effective to showing the impact and such and things.

I thought I should redo it at first, since I did know I was lacking a few things there.

This, except not using such assholically harsh word choice. Also the jaw doesn't move which I demand you change. Also the volume's too loud which I demand you change. I love the sharp liney style to the guy's form. I'd have never guessed that you dont have a tablet.

Oh shet, I didn't even think about moving the jaw when he screamed.

And yeah, it's retarded and immature, but I didn't enter your thread expecting anything less.

**** you.

Kitsune
01-23-2010, 11:47 PM
yeah, it isn't that retarded or immature, but you can;t deny that it's dumb. at least lower the ****ing volume of it with a custom effect on the sound frame.

FoShizzle
01-23-2010, 11:49 PM
yeah, it isn't that retarded or immature, but you can;t deny that it's dumb. at least lower the ****ing volume of it with a custom effect on the sound frame.

I'm workin on a new intro anyways, this one was just a small fullbody test I guess.

Vendetta
01-23-2010, 11:52 PM
I don't think it looks that bad or immature...

Kitsune
01-23-2010, 11:58 PM
I don't think it looks that bad or immature...

Figures .