PDA

View Full Version : Default stick pwnage

bubbles
01-22-2010, 04:56 AM
I love this animaiton, I love everything about it. The fall the punch the kick. So I made a whole thread just to honor it! :D
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9711/defaultepicness.gifI think it's one of my best animations. What do you think?

rival2
01-22-2010, 09:53 AM
I'd say from the part where he stopped the punch It gets bad. From that point it gets a stop-go-stop motion and a weird reaction. And you might want to add some more anticipation.

poppetje3D
01-22-2010, 10:41 AM
I agreed with rival.
Everything was very awesome.
It got bad after the punch.
Oh ye , next time , look at the foot placement.

bubbles
01-22-2010, 10:53 AM
I agreed with rival.
Everything was very awesome.
It got bad after the punch.
Oh ye , next time , look at the foot placement.
Yeah I know, the "feet" were all shaky.

And I agree after the punch it did get fairly bad.
But I still like it, does that make me a noob?

rival2
01-22-2010, 10:55 AM
When did we say that?

I liked it until the reaction of punch. It was good until the reaction of punch. That's all.

poppetje3D
01-22-2010, 10:58 AM
No It doesn't make you a noob.
I like my own stuff too so Yah :P

bubbles
01-22-2010, 11:05 AM
When did we say that?

I liked it until the reaction of punch. It was good until the reaction of punch. That's all.No I didn't mean it like that man. were cool :)

No It doesn't make you a noob.
I like my own stuff too so Yah :PThank you:Happy:

Vendetta
01-26-2010, 01:44 AM
I love animating with the default stick, no matter what people say.

Anyway I really liked the animation, but I don't think you should've done that whole stop and go sort of thing. That sometimes looks good, but not this time. Other than that it's sexy.

EDIT: was this a big bump? Sorry...

bubbles
01-26-2010, 10:46 AM
I love animating with the default stick, no matter what people say.

Anyway I really liked the animation, but I don't think you should've done that whole stop and go sort of thing. That sometimes looks good, but not this time. Other than that it's sexy.

EDIT: was this a big bump? Sorry...
No it wasnt a bump. it's very apreciated, thank you. And yes i realise the stop go thing wasnt very good. But i was just experimenting is all, trying to use different tecniques.

PivotMaster99
01-27-2010, 02:28 PM
nice animation but the fact that it's based on owning a stickfigure by the same? stickfigure just doesn't make much sense.....
or is it just me?....

Zed
01-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Most stickfigures look similar...

bubbles
01-27-2010, 03:37 PM
nice animation but the fact that it's based on owning a stickfigure by the same? stickfigure just doesn't make much sense.....
or is it just me?....
Allow me to explain with a small bioligy lesson... All stickmen look exacly the same, they are all infact related and every one of them has an average lifespan of around an hour. No stickman in all of history has EVER died of natrual reasons, it's thiere way of life. Thier are different strains of stickman explaining the kung-fu stickmen and the awsome stickmen you see on droidz.