PDA

View Full Version : The Damned Official - Short

DarkComics
04-16-2008, 12:03 AM
Yeah ok i haven't posted on this forum for a very longtime i don't know if anyone remenbers me, anyhow im posting this, because this is old and its short and now i just got back into flash and im planning on modifing this video and finishing it so enjoy the little short trailer lol not rly a trailer but what ever XD

Link : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/435251

LN3uq
04-16-2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I remember you.
I remember your work being really cool, I hope your new stuff is as good.

Obviously not much to comment on with this animation, but it looks like it could have been good

rx00worth
04-16-2008, 07:20 AM
what?!
the credits where like 4 times the movie length....

the menu is cool, the stick figure is animated really well
is it a chick or a dude?
judging by hair, chick.....

Kitsune
04-16-2008, 12:41 PM
what?!
the credits where like 4 times the movie length....

the menu is cool, the stick figure is animated really well
is it a chick or a dude?
judging by hair, chick.....

He's not done.......

Continue!!!

DarkComics
04-16-2008, 11:11 PM
He's not done.......

Continue!!!

Loll, i am XD recreating the first scene exactly the same way but better appearance of everything and then il be able to go on to the next scene soo, i need a passe time and i feel like continuing it so im gonna give it a shot :)

New Generation
04-17-2008, 08:30 AM
That was pretty short. But good cinematic.

rx00worth
04-18-2008, 07:39 PM
oh, well yea, god

CONTINUE

murdoc
04-18-2008, 08:42 PM
If you would of read the rules about posting previews in newgrounds, you'd know not to. To be honest, if its not done, its not going on.

AphoticLight
06-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Dude i cant believe your actually going to finish it man thats great ....i see you've changed the song and the menu alittle bit but its still sweet man cant wait to see the rest hopefully if i can finally contact you again ill be able to help with it again:heh: :Happy: