PDA

View Full Version : [Pivot] How to do Trailing help

Sorage55
01-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Uhhhh yeah hi. I diddn't check all 101 pages of threads or so for this thread to have already been posted, but for any of you "Pivoteers" here, can you tell me how to do the trailing effect? Perhaps make a tut? That would be very helpful, indeed it would.:heh:

FoShizzle
01-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Look at the ****ing tutorial section

Vendetta
01-26-2010, 12:23 AM
There isn't a tutorial on pivot trails.

Owait yes there is http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97797
take a look at that

Sorage55
01-27-2010, 04:19 PM
I've already checked every tutorial including THAT one. The downloads do not work sadly.

Zed
01-27-2010, 04:25 PM
You don't need downloads. You can make them yourself. They're not that hard, plus they'll work in other motions that aren't perfect circles and which are different speeds. Literally, it's a triangle with one point on the farthest part of the onionskin from the hilt, one point on where the hilt is now, and one point on the farthest part from the hilt now. If you're doing curved motion you want a curved edge to the trail on the farthest side from the hilt so that the trail will be covering all the points where the blade should have gone if the movement was continuous and not just a gap between frames.

Sorage55
01-27-2010, 05:12 PM
so its a figure? Good, i guess I can understand the straight triangle, but I still wonder how to form a curved edge- oh wait, i think I have an idea. Thank you for the help!