PDA

View Full Version : knife throw {doc}

doc
01-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Yes, there is a pattern here with the knife thing.
http://www.truploader.com/view/780871
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this? It looks really weird, but i cant figure out why.

alcaknight
01-26-2010, 07:54 PM
The second step was too forced.

doc
01-26-2010, 08:11 PM
o, thats probably part of it. thanks!

Upps
01-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Make him smaller. When he's smaller not much details can be shown, so if you screw up inevitably it won't matter. Also, try to ease the throw more, he's not fluid enough. Make him bend over more and let his entire body struggle for balance to make the throw realistic. Also he just gets force out of no where, so show some anticipation too by easing the leaning, and make his legs propel him more.

doc
01-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Make him smaller. When he's smaller not much details can be shown, so if you screw up inevitably it won't matter. Also, try to ease the throw more, he's not fluid enough. Make him bend over more and let his entire body struggle for balance to make the throw realistic. Also he just gets force out of no where, so show some anticipation too by easing the leaning, and make his legs propel him more.

Ok, i like what you said there, but im not gonna make him smaller because im doing this so that my mistakes can be seen and fixed. I cant get any better if i do that.

Upps
01-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Ok, I guess making him smaller is more suited for the brush tool.