PDA

View Full Version : i have a question

saadhamza
01-28-2010, 10:20 PM
ok, so before i start making stick animations, i thought i should look at soem of the really awesome ones that other people have already made. but then i saw some stuff thats confusing. how do you guys keep o drawing a gun, or a mouth or something like over and over again so perfectly. especially the gun. do you really keep drawing it again and again, or am i missing something?

tjd
01-29-2010, 01:22 AM
lol i no its enoying is'nt it

2-D
01-29-2010, 03:16 AM
well since i have no idea what program you're talking about, i'm going to guess flash.
you can draw it over and over, or tween it.

Cronos
01-29-2010, 04:19 AM
Flash has things called symbols. You can create an image (for example a gun) and group all of its different components together (say part of its line, and part is brush ect..), thus creating one solid image that can be moved around and such without accidentally dismantelling it. Creating a Symbol (be it movie clip, graphic or button) will usually create an instance on stage and save it in the libary. From the libary you can access it and drag it onto the stage (on whatever frame you like).

Apart from that, as 2D mentioned, you can tween it over a period of frames, or you can just keep pressing F6 to create a new frame with the same contents as the last, after having done so, just move the gun around (note this will be far easier if the gun is a symbol already).

Also, it would be easier to create the gun on a layer seperated from everything else. It will increase your assessability and you will be able to use the F6 method more effectively seeing as it won't unnessaserally move other objects apart from the gun.

Also excuse my crappy spelling.

saadhamza
01-29-2010, 07:37 AM
ah, ok. thanx guys. yea, i was talking about flash. btw, does anyone know the difference between adobe flash cs4 and flash mx?

2-D
01-29-2010, 08:22 AM
there's a buncha new features you'll likely never use in cs4.

saadhamza
01-29-2010, 08:12 PM
oh, ok. does anyone know how to, i guess, change the size of the screen with the white square. not actually changing the square size, but changing he size of the window, and then puting the toolbar and the frame barr under and to the side of it. like this guys did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wylebW68c4

the blue bars that let you look around the screen is actually inside the window of adobe flash. do you guys get what i mean?

2-D
01-29-2010, 09:15 PM
you can drag around windows.
he has his window zoomed out

saadhamza
01-30-2010, 07:28 AM
thanks again 2-d.

Cronos
01-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Lol, that guy animates with a bone tool.

lool

saadhamza
01-30-2010, 10:35 AM
lol. well, its not bad for somethings.

do you guys use tablets for this stuff? its really hard to do with a mouse >.>

-Hawk-
01-30-2010, 10:42 AM
Tablets are not a must, especially if you're doing line. But, I use my tablet for background, special effects and design.

saadhamza
01-30-2010, 11:19 AM
k, thanx. im never going to be able to figure out how to walk.... so time consuming >.>

Zed
01-30-2010, 11:26 AM
I CAN HELP SOMEONE!!!!

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104748

99% of that is relevant to any programme at all. I hope it's what you need.

saadhamza
01-30-2010, 05:47 PM
thanks man. thats gonna help me.