PDA

View Full Version : sAcReD's Pivot Thread

Sacred
01-29-2010, 03:18 AM
I'm not sure why but I've alway been a better animator with pivot. And I had a much better time animating with it, plus it's easy and not complicated. So I decided to get back with the animating and start up on pivot. It's been a really long time though, so I might be rusty.

Here's the thing. I have a Mac, so I can't get pivot. But I have this thing called Stykz, which is EXACTLY the same. It really is, except you can do more with it.

So here's what I did as I test. It's just a little guy saying hello in a weird way. Yes it's a swf. Yes I have flash. Now let's put that passed us. I used swf because it would be gif raped if it was used as a gif.

http://www.*************/open/1264750223

power fuse0
01-29-2010, 04:00 AM
it wouldn't be gif raped because there is absoloutly no colour in it.
I guess it's smooth.
but all it is, is an arm wave. Try doing something a little more inventive.
Welcome back

Cronos
01-29-2010, 04:20 AM
Thats a pretty sexy armwave.

Apart from that, wth Sacred, your never active anymore :D.

poppetje3D
01-29-2010, 08:00 AM
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
An ye like pf0 said , make something with more animation in it or something.

Zed
01-29-2010, 10:34 AM
Good Lord, 'tis sAcReD. Welcome back. Now make something.

rival2
01-29-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm not sure why but I've alway been a better animator with pivot. And I had a much better time animating with it, plus it's easy and not complicated. So I decided to get back with the animating and start up on pivot. It's been a really long time though, so I might be rusty.

Here's the thing. I have a Mac, so I can't get pivot. But I have this thing called Stykz, which is EXACTLY the same. It really is, except you can do more with it.

So here's what I did as I test. It's just a little guy saying hello in a weird way. Yes it's a swf. Yes I have flash. Now let's put that passed us. I used swf because it would be gif raped if it was used as a gif.

http://www.*************/open/1264750223

Why don't you have windows? Or why do you have mac?

+Omega
01-29-2010, 02:34 PM
it's very smooth

the others are right
make something