PDA

View Full Version : I made THIS [Arch-Angel]

Arch-Angel
01-30-2010, 07:52 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/385973

lols are accepted.

Fries
01-30-2010, 08:03 PM
holy **** thats ****ing amazing god ****et!

EDIT:I liked it

ani
01-30-2010, 08:24 PM
DON'T POST THINGS YOU DIDN'T MAKE, AND SAY THAT YOU MADE IT! Looks just like the animation in Moch12 post. You only you edited a bit. Wow, the lowest of the low...

Upps
01-30-2010, 08:27 PM
Hahah, nice, you took that .gif and traced it.
but good work with the tracing. White bg would have been better imo.

LOL.

Arch-Angel
01-30-2010, 08:36 PM
DON'T POST THINGS YOU DIDN'T MAKE, AND SAY THAT YOU MADE IT! Looks just like the animation in Moch12 post. You only you edited a bit. Wow, the lowest of the low...

But I did make the animation in the first post. You're dumb.
In fact, the lowest of the low!!!!!11!!!

Hahah, nice, you took that .gif and traced it.
but good work with the tracing. White bg would have been better imo.

LOL.

lol iknoright. I was thinking about inverting it, but in the end, I forgot about it lol. I thought it was going to take 20 minutes, but that shit got hard to trace lol. The things I do on snow days. lol

ani
01-30-2010, 09:28 PM
There is a difference in tracing an animation, and creating an animation. Taking a already made animation and tracing is not truly making an animation. What other response would you aspect to get? Were you obliviously hoping people wouldn't figure it out? You never said you traced that animation, you said you made it. You have taken credit for what you didn't do, I just pointed it out.
You could have said that you traced the animation in your first post, but you did not.

Bonk
01-30-2010, 09:48 PM
He's joking, ani.

FoShizzle
01-31-2010, 05:24 AM
Why would you make a stupid thread like this, almighty godly animator?

Cronos
01-31-2010, 05:38 AM
Fragglemuffin. Thats all i have say.

Miccool
01-31-2010, 09:06 AM
****ing terrible joke.

Arch-Angel
01-31-2010, 10:02 AM
There is a difference in tracing an animation, and creating an animation. Taking a already made animation and tracing is not truly making an animation. What other response would you aspect to get? Were you obliviously hoping people wouldn't figure it out? You never said you traced that animation, you said you made it. You have taken credit for what you didn't do, I just pointed it out.
You could have said that you traced the animation in your first post, but you did not.

This is by far the funniest thing I've read so far about this animation.
I truly did make it. I was the one that made the extra layer, and made all of the brush strokes for about an hour. I made what you see. I didn't make the original, sure. I made it so obvious that it was traced. The only person that was able to pick it up was this guy on SL who actually copied and pasted the swf name into a post lol. It's Moch's signature animation thing.

He's joking, ani.

Not so much of a joke as me being bored and messing with people :/ lol
But I appreciate you not getting mad and pissy like everyone else.

Why would you make a stupid thread like this, almighty godly animator?

Because I was bored :/ It snowed, had nothing else to do until some bitches called wanting to hang out. What can I say, I like da bitches lol

Fragglemuffin. Thats all i have say.

WHERE IS IT!? I swear if you're hiding the lost key to the fountain of the almight I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU!!

****ing terrible joke.

Sorry, broski.
I didn't mean it as a joke, I just wanted to see peoples reactions to me being bored :/

So far the guy that awed over like I already made it, and the guy that I first quoted are the best. I mean, I tried making it as obvious as possible that I traced an animation. I named the file something llike somgayanimetrace.swf and it was from a members signature lol.

Waterboy
01-31-2010, 10:18 AM
Dont really cared if you traced it. Still looks pretty tight.

FoShizzle
01-31-2010, 10:29 AM
Because I was bored :/ It snowed, had nothing else to do until some bitches called wanting to hang out. What can I say, I like da bitches lol

Snowball fights with da bitches, that's dank.
Also, this is pretty much a big troll fest ya know.

Vile.
01-31-2010, 10:40 AM
OMFG YOUR SO PRO BRYCEY RICE CAKE

yes i said it. You musta been hella bored.

Miccool
01-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Still... that's pretty low. srs.

Tawnik
01-31-2010, 11:39 AM
Well you made it, it took you one hour, it looks good, but you've got no respect at all..
Have a look at this sentence that you've reminded me of:

"We're artists, we dont want to copy, we want to create"

Think about it.

Arch-Angel
01-31-2010, 12:15 PM
OMFG YOUR SO PRO BRYCEY RICE CAKE

yes i said it. You musta been hella bored.

I was so ****ing bored. I even posted on msn every time I pressed F6 lol.

Still... that's pretty low. srs.

Sorry Broski. I had time to spare.
I don't see hoe it's low in any way. I made it obvious as to what I was doing, I just felt like mixing it up for a change.

Well you made it, it took you one hour, it looks good, but you've got no respect at all..
Have a look at this sentence that you've reminded me of:

"We're artists, we dont want to copy, we want to create"

Think about it.

I agree. This was in no way, shape, or form of an attempt to get respect.
I don't want the respect of people on the internet (Such as Foshizzle. Yet people's whose opinions matter, such as yours, are cool).

Of course we would love to "create" new "artwork", but Animating is fun. I wasn't bored with doing this or dreading the fact that I had to do it. I found something that I thought would be cool to do, and had fun doing it. Instead of being one of those people that sign up for a collab or something and does just so people won't get pissed off. I did this for the fun of animating it, nothing else.

Miccool
01-31-2010, 01:08 PM
It's low because... Who the hell does this kind of thing? You want to see people's reactions to you tracing and then you laugh at ppl who think you actually made it or call you on tracing? srs.. who the hell does that... Then you make lengthy posts to justify your so called "Having time to spare". That sounds pretty low to me.

Arch-Angel
01-31-2010, 02:07 PM
I was bored and wanted to have some fun is low?
That's what this was lol, I just laughed at the people that thought I made it. Everything on SL was cool because the first guy that posted in my thread was able to read the file name on truploader :/

Whatever lol

Invert
01-31-2010, 07:23 PM
Ew even though it is traced you made it look ugly, look how thick those lines are D:!!!!!!!

Arch-Angel
01-31-2010, 08:10 PM
Yeah dude, zooming in and tracing something with the brush tool is pretty hard work I normally Zoom in twice so the lines aren't so thick, but I wouldn't be able to tell shit apart zooming in twice on a gif :/

I cannot believe some people think it's good lol

Miccool
01-31-2010, 09:10 PM
I was bored and wanted to have some fun is low?
That's what this was lol, I just laughed at the people that thought I made it. Everything on SL was cool because the first guy that posted in my thread was able to read the file name on truploader :/

Whatever lol

No, misleading people by going like "I made THIS" is just asking ppl to rant on you. Yet when they do, you use the smartass comment "I did in fact make this, I never said I didn't trace". Only a guy that either wants a lot of attention, a guy with a terrible sense of humour, or a srs smart ass... would do "this" for fun.

Upps
01-31-2010, 09:23 PM
You know what, you gotta make it up to Mccool, make a stick fight out of it, but just remembering the combos, and recreating the angles and characters.

zer0gravity
01-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Yeah dude, zooming in and tracing something with the brush tool is pretty hard work I normally Zoom in twice so the lines aren't so thick, but I wouldn't be able to tell shit apart zooming in twice on a gif :/

I cannot believe some people think it's good lol

Why the **** did you make it then? you took a pro animation then added your touch (made it absolute shit)

please make somthing worth watching

Flood
01-31-2010, 10:19 PM
he took a professional naruto animation...

Arch-Angel
01-31-2010, 11:32 PM
No, misleading people by going like "I made THIS" is just asking ppl to rant on you. Yet when they do, you use the smartass comment "I did in fact make this, I never said I didn't trace". Only a guy that either wants a lot of attention, a guy with a terrible sense of humour, or a srs smart ass... would do "this" for fun.

I know why you think that way. The only thing I did for fun was animate it. I was bored when I decided "Shit I'm going to post this and lol when people take me seriously".

You know what, you gotta make it up to Mccool, make a stick fight out of it, but just remembering the combos, and recreating the angles and characters.

Medieval Collab 3 entry :)

Why the **** did you make it then? you took a pro animation then added your touch (made it absolute shit)

please make somthing worth watching

As soon as you post something worth watching. lol jk.
I'll either post my Medieval Collab entry or my samurai competition in the next few days so blegh.

he took a professional naruto animation...

There is nothing professional about that lol what the ****.

zer0gravity
02-01-2010, 03:13 AM
I'll either post my Medieval Collab entry or my samurai competition in the next few days so blegh.

At least I don't make shitty traced anims you fu*king donkey

It's 10x better then anything you could ever make with your so called "godly animating" skills. [/quote]

FoShizzle
02-01-2010, 04:46 AM
Great joke, trolling people an shit. Stupid 12 yearold.

Arch-Angel
02-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Great joke, trolling people an shit. Stupid 12 yearold.

This made me lol.

At least I don't make shitty traced anims you fu*king donkey

It's 10x better then anything you could ever make with your so called "godly animating" skills. [/quote]

Why do you animate? Do you animate because you want to be better than other people? How about boredom? Maybe a hobby? It definantly doesn't sound like you have fun doing it.

1- I never said I was better than it so you just made my day lol.

2- It isn't 10x better than anything. All Naruto is is a few fight scenes, some effects, and a lot of talking. Just like Dragon Ball Z. Import one of the gifs into flash and look at how many times they double framed :/

3- You're trying to say a lazy 2D animation is professional, but you don't even take into consideration the things people can do in 3D. You're stupid.

Edit: on a final note, Sorry Miccool and Tawnik, just trying to have some fun animating something.
Every other fag that sucks at life and animating, thank you for making me lol.

With that being said, thread locked :D

Gavel
02-01-2010, 04:58 PM
lol at people taking this so seriously. you guys act like he went and burned down an orphanage, although judging from these reactions, that probably would've gotten less of a response

i guess tracing is a cardinal sin for you guys. reopened to see the haters hatin

Vile.
02-01-2010, 05:01 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoloLOLolOlOlololoL Gavel got props from archy on the microphones :D