PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to flash my xbox 360!

The Dude
01-31-2010, 12:47 AM
Okay, as the title says, I am going to flash my xbox 360 now that the warranty dropped.

Apprently I have a phillip's drive for it, so I can't find that many good tutorials on it, I have yet to get the SATA cable and I'll be using someone elses desktop to flash it.
I was wondering if you had any tips or good tutorials hiding up your sleeve for me.

2-D
01-31-2010, 06:00 AM
while you're in there, might as well put some better solvent onto your 360's GPU and CPU chips to prevent the overheating.

Scorpioxxx
01-31-2010, 06:09 AM
Fun fact: IF you manage this, don't get xbox live, pirated games played on a flashed x-box have this habit if getting your account banned and whatnot.

As for tips, as said, don't plan on using pirated game if you want to play online, back up all data and be prepared to lose everything on the x-box/account, including MS points and paid for content.

2-D
01-31-2010, 07:18 AM
lol no, you get your CONSOLE banned, your account stays as is, haha.

but you can play games online, you just gotta do some check with em. I know a guy who plays all of his games pirated online after running a check with them with some program.

Scorpioxxx
01-31-2010, 08:09 AM
lol no, you get your CONSOLE banned, your account stays as is, haha.

but you can play games online, you just gotta do some check with em. I know a guy who plays all of his games pirated online after running a check with them with some program.

That would make sense, we tried to flash one of the old pros, the ones that red ringed alot, and it ended up with the live account banned for using a pirated version of CoD4 online, but we never tried another account on it so they probably did ban the console.