PDA

View Full Version : Dire Dire Docks

limped
02-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Hello friends.

I made this.

http://www.truploader.com/view/281179

It's not as good as some of you guys can make, but I think it's aight, werd?

Vorpal
02-01-2010, 07:29 PM
I posted this before I listened to it, but I am positive this is mario and definitely mario 64 the game I can beat in thirty minutes because I have played it so damn much.

Therfore it gets five stars regardless, it's also nice to see limped again.
Edit: Haha knew it, it's epic dude, I am downloading it now.
Spectacular, splendid, superb, put it on newgrounds.
Edit,Edit: You should do a version of the third and final bowser song from this game. If you don't know which one I would be more than happy to send you a link.

Exile
02-01-2010, 08:18 PM
When the hell did you get so good?

Absolutely love the porta on the saw when it plays the melody near the end. This would have been 50x better if you used some of the breakdown melodic synths in the climax, though, it lacked some energy.

limped
02-01-2010, 08:39 PM
When the hell did you get so good?

Pretty sure you say that everytime you hear something new from me. I'm not near as great as yourself, but I'm certainly a work in progress. :p

I wanted this to be much longer, but ran out of ideas and such, so I sorta just slapped an ending on it. Oh well.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it alot, really.

Vorpal
02-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Ooh, you should do a song of storms remix to.

Bonk
02-03-2010, 12:49 AM
Jolly Roger Bay did it first!

Epic, I love this tune anyway, but awesome work nonetheless.

Vorpal
02-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I am learning this song on keyboard now, thank you for inspiring me to do stuff.

Zed
02-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Downloaded. Love it.

RawGreen
02-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Hmm, didn't know truploader supported uploads for mp3's there...I'll have to upload my music there for crits before posting them on ng's

Anyways, the song almost seemed generic, but it's progressiveness and lively feel changed my mind right away. It was missing an energetic punch later on into it...it could use a little climax nearing the end, to leave a sweet feel to the hearer.