PDA

View Full Version : Fullbody (strife)

Strife
02-03-2010, 12:32 AM
hey, my friend gave me this shitty paper today with 6 rough sketches on them and told me to animate it.

http://www.truploader.com/view/336759 thats what came out of it, took me 5 hours.

first fullbody for years btw, haven't animated for a few months, either.

Strife
02-03-2010, 07:45 PM
woah. easy with all the posts.

Arch-Angel
02-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Look baybeh, you just need to clean it up a bit more.
It was a pretty neato idea but your lack of animating really made it suck a bit.

I'd say the artwork needs to be worked on more than anything though. You should start animating again. This was a let down considering how everything you used to post was pure sex.

Strife
02-03-2010, 07:54 PM
really? damn... people must have gotten way better, I thought this wasn't half bad.

and yeah like i said, i never do fullbody, so cut some slack.

Arch-Angel
02-03-2010, 07:57 PM
The only good part was the front view of sword guy.
My standards went through the roof. I'm sure everyone else ****ing loves it because no one on this website, except for tawnik and bonk, have the slightest clue of what a good animation looks like.

Best of luck though =D

Strife
02-03-2010, 08:03 PM
meh, not caring, just did it for a friend, no real interest in animating anymore.. mostly just for fun.

ani
02-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Some things were done lazily. On the very first part add some frames between when he is pulling his sword back, it looks that frames are missing. Best part was when he was about to attack the bad guy from behind. I would ease some things, that will make the animation appear nicer. I would practice common movements and effects. If you decide you want to animate...

Flood
02-03-2010, 08:13 PM
was awesome. but, obviously there seems to be quite a bit of resizing, and when he jumps in the air, hes kind of in an awkward position, plus choppiness. loved it though, overall.

poppetje3D
02-04-2010, 05:26 AM
The only good part was the front view of sword guy.
My standards went through the roof. I'm sure everyone else ****ing loves it because no one on this website, except for tawnik and bonk, have the slightest clue of what a good animation looks like.

Best of luck though =D
Your right >.>
I don't have the slightest clue of what a good animation looks like.
So , got any example? D=