PDA

View Full Version : flash

+Omega
02-09-2010, 12:23 PM
ähm... hi
I just got flash 8 pro (YAY^^) and I want to animate but I just don't manage to make it that I can see the shadow of the scene before:Sweating:
I mean like in pvito or in easytoon

Can you help me?

Zed
02-09-2010, 12:26 PM
There's a button under the timeline that looks like a couple of squares. Well, there're three. Just hold you mouse over them until the words come up to tell you what they are. You're looking for the one labelled "onionskin".

FoShizzle
02-09-2010, 12:52 PM
http://filebox.me/files/yas0gf8f7_grim.PNG

+Omega
02-09-2010, 01:29 PM
I already activated that and it still doesn't work when I put in the scene then there's just nothing...
and suddenly there is always when I paint something with the brush it's just empty inside and has another colour on the surrounding...
I think that came because of something of contours
but I just can't deactivate that:Cry:

Zed
02-09-2010, 01:39 PM
You may have changed the wrong bit of colour. You may also have forgotten to make frames. I did that at the start. Or possibly you selected onion skin outline rather than onion skin. Hard to tell without printscreens. Just play around with all the buttons for a while and you'll get it eventually.

+Omega
02-09-2010, 01:41 PM
oh, well okay...
is there somewhere a "everything reset" button, too?

Zed
02-09-2010, 01:45 PM
I'd go to file -> new.

+Omega
02-09-2010, 02:05 PM
that doesn't work...

Zed
02-09-2010, 02:18 PM
If "file"->"new" isn't working you're completely screwed.

Unless there's a toolbar you closed by accident or something in which case it'll be under "window".

+Omega
02-09-2010, 02:33 PM
would it maybe help to just install it again?
but can I use the code again then?

Zed
02-09-2010, 03:09 PM
You probably need a code generator to activate it properly anyway, so if you only had one code I doubt it worked the first time. Reinstalling would be a lot of effort. The problem can probably be sorted out by looking through most of the options, or by taking a printscreen and posting it here.

Scorpioxxx
02-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I hate this thread. You clicked the coloured box next to the layer name, this changes everything to a basic view, i.e., outlines, line centers etc. Click it again to fix it and try reading the help documents if you really are thick enough to try a full reinstall because you clicked a button in a program and don't know which one.

+Omega
02-10-2010, 06:11 AM
well...sry:Bricked:

I'll try to that
thanks

EDIT: what I did didn't work
could you pleeeaaase post a screenshot?

EDIT 2: I just took a template and put it as standart I think it should be all in order now