PDA

View Full Version : Latest :o

MrCheesy
04-17-2008, 05:14 AM
I went to DarkDemon for a while but crawled my ass back here...
Anyhow this is what I have made so fare:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff75/KRAZT13/BreakOut.gif

I was gonna make a really EPIC storyline to it but dicided not to...
C&C please...

armygeidon
04-17-2008, 05:48 AM
Cool. The explosion was great but there is something wrong with the... tumble weed graphics? I don't know. Its kinda hard to C&C when its so short...

Frodomoj
04-17-2008, 07:50 AM
Bloody hell mate, you're starting to look epic.
Explosion was amazing, and everything was good except for the smashed wall at the end. That looked rather bad.
Seriously though, you're getting awesome.

Jet
04-17-2008, 08:26 AM
i agree with teh hobbit above me. you have improved so much since you started, i am sincerely amazed. truly. <3

MrCheesy
04-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Thanks guys ^^
I am really glad you like the explosion, it was my first time trying to do a proper one.
The smashed wall looked bad because I was too lazy to do it propally that night...

sheezy2
04-19-2008, 01:19 AM
did you make all the stks?

now for the anim. i am probably the only person who didn't like the explosion (no offense) because it was pretty jerky and if u look carefully theres a fidget with the explosion. but other than that the anim and idea was good.

Dragonkof
04-19-2008, 01:54 AM
the smoke over the explosion on the left side, it dissapeared instantly, making that side look slightly jerky.

my favourite part was the body roll. maybe you should make an epic hole in the wall.
if DoD was here, i would hope he wouldnt suggest him using his portal pack to make him epically appear somewhere else.

MrCheesy
04-19-2008, 02:26 AM
@sheezy2
Yea I did make all the sticks, why?

My favourite part was the body roll to :D
I think its the best part in the animation really...
Why dosn't DoD ever post in my threads...

azam_me91
04-19-2008, 02:36 AM
Its coming out good...i say continue.

MrCheesy
04-19-2008, 02:44 AM
Im probably never gonna continue it....

Jet
04-19-2008, 03:05 AM
i think you should =(

EDIT: Oh **** i didnt post mah 400th post and knows it =(

SRC
04-19-2008, 08:55 AM
i liked it, although i agree that the explosion was a little jerky but that wouldn't be hard to fix. the tumbling was awesomeand the crash could be amazing but it wasn't.

Doomdooer
04-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Why dosn't DoD ever post in my threads...
Wut wut?

Wow. The explosion(s) were done exceptionally well.
I would have liked to have seen some color variation in the main ball, but the smoke was pretty mint.
The way the BG buildings moved was very comical.

Excellent tumbleweed physics.
Smoke during the flips could have been more detailed, but I liked it pretty well.

You're getting better.

Jet
04-19-2008, 10:07 AM
Yes. Bettar. As Said In Mah Earlier Posts.
I Really Like.

sheezy2
04-19-2008, 10:36 AM
i wanted to know if its your sticks cuz there reallzy good.

Dragonkof
04-19-2008, 09:11 PM
the smoke over the explosion on the left side, it dissapeared instantly, making that side look slightly jerky.

my favourite part was the body roll. maybe you should make an epic hole in the wall.
if DoD was here, i would hope he wouldnt suggest him using his portal pack to make him epically appear somewhere else.

Wut wut?

Wow. The explosion(s) were done exceptionally well.
I would have liked to have seen some color variation in the main ball, but the smoke was pretty mint.
The way the BG buildings moved was very comical.

Excellent tumbleweed physics.
Smoke during the flips could have been more detailed, but I liked it pretty well.

You're getting better.

i am Truly Amazed.

=Rock=
04-20-2008, 01:24 AM
it may be an epic... but i dont get what happened. lol did he fall out of a building and the nhit something and explodeD?

MrCheesy
04-20-2008, 03:13 AM
OMG! DoD posted in my thread! :D

Somthing exploded and sent him flying, he tumbles along the ground then WHAMS into a wall...
Glad you people think Im getting better ^^

Does anyone know of any good special effects tutorials, because this is pretty much my first time using explosions and smoke, that sorta stuff. So Im rather happy that you guys liked them. So if you come across any efx tutorials could you let me know?

Jet
04-20-2008, 03:16 AM
you ARE the tutorial now blacky...
Awwh, you rising star, you...*blushes*
i l y.
<3

MrCheesy
04-20-2008, 03:27 AM
I don't want to be a tutorial!
*runs around in circles screaming*

Dragonkof
04-20-2008, 03:29 AM