PDA

View Full Version : A Really Awsome Pivot!!

zave10
02-10-2010, 10:47 AM
height=244 width=290 i made it longer

poppetje3D
02-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Holy Hell , Teach me!

rival2
02-10-2010, 01:04 PM
warning: sarcasm found!

Peppar
02-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Um.... 6 words. Easing. But good.

Vorpal
02-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Holy Hell , Teach me!

Don't you even start with that poppet, you know better than that. Even though you're just venting the anger from your post count getting reset.=3

Criticism below:
Well for starters you used the woosh effect way to much it's something to emphasise velocity with not to take the lazy way out of doing movements, so next time please do a lot more actual movements than that.
The movements that where there seemed to have no actual easing to them, now I don't know whether or not you know about easing so I will post a rough guideline for easing. Consider the numbers below as the amount of pixels you move the stick and the dashes the frames that they're on.
: 1-1-2-3-4-5-5-4-3-2-1-1 This gives a sense of speeding up and makes the animation look more real although this doesn't occure in reality.
Everything seemed too stiff just make sure you're always moveing every joint or every part of every living being at all times, this way it looks like it's alive instead of just a drone. That all said I would say that you're probably medium beginner and although ranks don't mean shit anymore I would really like to see you improve and keep up the good work. Sincerely- Jutsu.

Fries
02-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Response to the name: rofl lolollllollooll lol haha.............................................. ....oh shit, he was serious

kingsmash
02-10-2010, 08:56 PM
why do most pivoteers these days relate most of their anims to naruto and dbz

DEMONWINGS
02-15-2010, 06:06 PM
what i want to know is how the heck do you make the stuff like lazer beams and teleport effects on pivot. ive played with picot for HOURS and never found an option to make that sort of stuff. the only thing i ever find is making a new stickman.
pleez pm DEMONWINGS for responce.
thnx
DEMONWINGS

Zed
02-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Eh, I'll respond here. Someone else might see it.

You need to use the same function as you would for making the stickmen. Just, instead of a stickman, make the shape you want. If you want it to be a wavy kind of thing you'll need a lot of short lines. If it is something that will change shape then you're going to have to build that into the joints cleverly, or make many different sticks; whichever's easier.