PDA

View Full Version : The Mindless Violence {DOD}

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 08:56 AM
Mkay. i am putting together a compilation of shorts. The only common factor tieing them together is their Mindless Violence.
Here is my first in the compilation.
What do you think.
Please comment on physics, smoothness, the idea, funnyness, and anything. I want this anim and Idea for a compilation nit picked. I want whatever you have to say about it.
Also, please tell me which of these anims is better. they are the same anim, at different speeds.
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9950/mindlessviolence1tc1.gif
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9326/mindlessviolenceey0.gif

power fuse0
09-15-2006, 10:36 AM
why do u always post ur animations twice?
dude, i think you should start to work on longer more affective animations, this is useless and the reactions are bad.ur way too active i would say...
liek, F.A.T?
n e ways, i dnt like it, i jst dnt lik ur style man..., soz but its anoying, theres like 5 of ur animations on 1 day of post

work longer and take ur time

killastick
09-15-2006, 10:42 AM
Powerfuse you only usualy seem to give out bad comments...Is nothing good enough for you?
Good animation doom but maybe a little to short, the thing is what are the stickmen doing with an oversized giant gun.

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 11:17 AM
It is short. This is just the beginning of a full anim. This anim will be a random compilation of Violent Shorts.... kinda like the Shorts Bonanza and Extravaganza on Stick Page. I dont know why the have a big gun but by golley, they have it! lol.
I post my anims twice? dude, im trying to figure out which speed setting is better.
So there.
and I am not way too active. i come on about... eh... 5 times a day when i get a chance between classes. Dude, get off my back. ok? thank you.
Thanks for the actual rating, killastick.

Justin
09-15-2006, 12:30 PM
PF is right. Your anims are always short, and lack quality. But that doesn't bother me, it's you that will never get into Inter on DD. -_-

This animation was pretty horrible. Movements sucked, hit reaction sucked, the gun blast was terrible, the stick nade's fiziks sucked, and the blood...just sucked.

In short, take more time on your animations, instead of posting useless ones.

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 12:37 PM
instead of just telling me that it sucked, why not tell me what I did right and what exactly is wrong with the "sucky" parts.
Dont be a noob Justin, I respect you too much. Your post makes me seriously rethink that.
As it says in the rules, Give CONSTRUCTIVE critisism.

Justin
09-15-2006, 12:39 PM
lol who cares, there was one thing you proved you knew how to do, and that would be how to insert stks on the screen. Everything else was effortless.

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 12:41 PM
Effortless? How can you say that? This anim alone took me 20 minits.
Dont tell me I did not put effort into it. You dont know.
I put effort into this one.

Justin
09-15-2006, 12:44 PM
20 minits....that is no effort right there. One of my animations takes around 3-5 days. One of Chimera's takes even longer. One of Rombie's takes 2-3 days. You see where im going with this? The people i mentioned are Inter and above. You just proved to yourself the reason you are still a beginner. You think 20 minits is enough to make a decent animation. Im just tryin to knock into your head what it takes to be better. Get used to crit.

stick-assasin
09-15-2006, 12:46 PM
dont listen to justing just bcoz hes a vet dosnt mean he can say u suck bcoz u dont
justin not bcoz ure one of the best pivoteers around here means u can call ppl noobs coz doom aint a noob i am a noob if u go to sp ul see a big difference between my pivots and doomie's if he was like me u woud be right but he isnt so shut up

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 12:48 PM
get used to crit....
Nice.
I like crit.
What i dont like is someone saying:
It is sucky,
The physics sucked,
everything sucked.

Oh sure, they can tell u what sucked, but do they tell you what exactly you can do to fix it? Nope. not once. i enjoy critisism, but you have handed me a post full of sh*t. Nothing more, Nothing less.

and the reason this took 20 minits: its all of 4 seconds long at 6 frame delay. Yours take days because you make yours so dang long. How quickly can you make a good 4 second anim? i garuntee it wont take days.

Justin
09-15-2006, 12:49 PM
dont listen to justing just bcoz hes a vet dosnt mean he can say u suck bcoz u dont
justin not bcoz ure one of the best pivoteers around here means u can call ppl noobs coz doom aint a noob i am a noob if u go to sp ul see a big difference between my pivots and doomie's if he was like me u woud be right but he isnt so shut up

Are you trying to sound like a 5 year old? Do you spell like that on purpose?

And if you would read what i put, instead of being a retard, you would see that i NEVER said that DoDer sucks. I listed the sucky parts of his animation. Its called CC, get over it.

Justin
09-15-2006, 12:50 PM
get used to crit....
Nice.
I like crit.
What i dont like is someone saying:
It is sucky,
The physics sucked,
everything sucked.

Oh sure, they can tell u what sucked, but do they tell you what exactly you can do to fix it? Nope. not once. i enjoy critisism, but you have handed me a post full of sh*t. Nothing more, Nothing less.

and the reason this took 20 minits: its all of 4 seconds long at 6 frame delay. Yours take days because you make yours so dang long. How quickly can you make a good 4 second anim? i garuntee it wont take days.

And the reason i didn't list anythingthing good about it would be because there was nothing good about it. You can do better, i've seen it. Its annoying to see someone that has potential, waste their talent by making piece of shit animations and then posting them. You can do better, so do it.

stick-assasin
09-15-2006, 12:52 PM
well most vets do that dint know u wasnt like one of em
here im gna show u one of mine my best (wich sucks)
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/guu_2006/combo.gif
i bet u recognise that kick from somwhere ;)

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Fine. I will. But never. Never comment on something I have Made unless you are going to add something good about it.
The movement was smooth.
You couldn't see the semi-smoothness to it?
I am pissed. please dont post in here for a while while I cool down.

EDIT: ty for your efforts, SA, but really. I can handle myself.

Justin
09-15-2006, 01:00 PM
Fine. I will. But never. Never comment on something I have Made unless you are going to add something good about it.
The movement was smooth.
You couldn't see the semi-smoothness to it?
I am pissed. please dont post in here for a while while I cool down.

EDIT: ty for your efforts, SA, but really. I can handle myself.

Lawl, if you want positive replies, then do your best, and increase your talent at pivot. That is, if you want to be better...if you don't, then why continue?

I think the problem is YOU couldn't see the non-smoothness of all of the movements. But thats ok, it takes awhile to notice things about your OWN work, because you are biased to yourself. When i was nub, i thought my stuff was Inter, but when i actually became inter, i realised that my views were totally off, and i didn't understand a lot of things. It just takes time and experience.

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 01:03 PM
another example of you not reading my post.
That did not help.
Not now.
Now Please leave while I cool down.

stick-assasin
09-15-2006, 01:04 PM
well justin is kinda right u shoud spend more times on your anims thell look alot better im working on a dancing anim lol

Justin
09-15-2006, 01:06 PM
another example of you not reading my post.
That did not help.
Not now.
Now Please leave while I cool down.

I read your post, but i could care less. Im going to tell you what it takes to be better whether you want it or not, because you know what, other people are gonna be reading your thread, and they might want to know some of this information im giving out.

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 01:12 PM
SA, I dont mean to be rude, but, Butt out. I tried to ask you nicely.
and, Justin, your post was useless.
Now, I have calmed down. i see you were right, but when you press things like this, you deserve any flaming that comes your way. I have learned this. it's time for you to.
I asked for you to leave while I cooled down. You pressed the matter. A asked again. You wouldn't leave. If i had flamed the heck out of you, I would have been in the right.
I'm just trying to let you know.

stick-assasin
09-15-2006, 01:23 PM
ok
*butts out of thread

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 01:26 PM
look.
Guys....
I'm sorry. Ok?
I just got pissed cuz I had a shi*ty day.
I'm sick and i'm at home by myself.
Sry, SA, I know you were just trying to help.
Sry, Justin, I know you were trying, in your own way, to help.
Sry, everyone that read this and thought I was being an a$$hole.

springtime4hitler
09-15-2006, 01:31 PM
im with justin and powerfuse on this one.

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 01:33 PM
thanks. thanks a lot. How ever did I know that you would be "with them".
pls. i am asking nicely.
If you have nothing to say, then dont say anything.
You obviosly have nothing to say.
thank you ever so much.

stick-assasin
09-15-2006, 01:41 PM
lol u dont need to aplogise doomie

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Actually i do.
Don't you understand? that is what you do when you know you have done something wrong (and i have) and you want to make it right (which i do).

springtime4hitler
09-15-2006, 01:45 PM
im with them, but ill be easier on you, you just need to make some longer ones, all of yours are like 3 seconds long, try making some longer ones, maybe use a different sick onc in a while, and do your best

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 01:48 PM
ehh. I cant make custom stks. Evryone says they suck and its all but impossible to animate with them. Thats why i stay with this one. its my only custom stkman that worked out ok.
I am going to make a longer than 3 sec anim. this anim is but a sample of the whole thing.

afx
09-15-2006, 02:33 PM
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Socks
09-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Actually i do.
Don't you understand? that is what you do when you know you have done something wrong (and i have) and you want to make it right (which i do).
Yes it is all your fault.... I never even knew there was a thread....

Doomdooer
09-15-2006, 02:45 PM
uhm... read my second post from the top, fringo.

Orion
09-15-2006, 03:38 PM
Effortless? How can you say that? This anim alone took me 20 minits.
Dont tell me I did not put effort into it. You dont know.
I put effort into this one.

I was agreeing with you not justing intill you posted this.

20 minutes thats not effort. To do that many frames take me atleast 1 or 2 hours.

ngriesedieck
09-15-2006, 07:28 PM
Well, i thought it was cool, if it means anything.
If I got whacked like this by "critisism," then i would stop animating period.

tgaffer
04-04-2008, 09:18 PM
I thought it was pretty good. The movements were a little stiff, but pretty smooth. I'd say it's good for a short

Kaas
04-06-2008, 04:23 AM
bump -_-

Jet
04-06-2008, 04:41 AM
TBH DoD i think that you were right and teh others were being noobish. Not being a suck-up but you handled the debate in the right way you saw fit yet teh other dude was being snobish and know it all.

But yeah, apart from that, i enjoyed the anim but ive seen better...off you =/

PS: I hate SPP database...

power fuse0
04-06-2008, 05:04 AM
OMFG CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW OLD THIS THREAD IS?!
lol.
like.
jesus.

Jet
04-06-2008, 05:07 AM
Kaas bumped it. Chill.

power fuse0
04-06-2008, 05:24 AM
no he didn't
lol the guy before him did.
just the fact that you're still trying to crit this anim...
is just rather hillarious

Jet
04-06-2008, 05:27 AM
hilarious? you dont sound liek your laughing, you sound liek you pissed off. Chill out man, im just following everyones lead, and critisising the animation.

Jeremy
04-06-2008, 05:36 AM
You don't need to criticize an animation that is two years old...

Jet
04-06-2008, 05:59 AM
I take it your obsessed with emma watson =o

I didnt *f*ing realise it was that old, okay?!

SPACK.

power fuse0
04-06-2008, 09:55 AM
hilarious? you dont sound liek your laughing, you sound liek you pissed off. Chill out man, im just following everyones lead, and critisising the animation.

You're gay.................
Im nto laughing
nor pissed off.
confuzzed at your effortless attempts to post though.

Jet
04-06-2008, 10:15 AM
wtf is wrong with you guy, insulting left right and centre? no im not gay, actually, so get your fact right.
Effortless? its a post, get over it. and get over yourself.

Epic
04-06-2008, 12:01 PM
ahaha
bahahaha
hahahahaha

power fuse0
04-06-2008, 01:54 PM
He should get over it eh?

im only messing around jeeeeesus...
he needs to get laid xD
Yeah im talking indirectly xD

Jeremy
04-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Chillax guys, and drop this.

Jet
04-07-2008, 12:12 AM
*uck you pf0.

get over yourself you genetic f*ck up.
retard.

Jeremy
04-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Lol. Fine, get infractions.

Jet
04-07-2008, 12:49 AM
already have one.

god, shes so arrogant, pf0.

buggs me..

=Rock=
04-07-2008, 01:02 AM
Lol, well i LOVE the idea, and i think your animation is going great so far. I think you shoulda cut out the scene where random beer bottle is thrown at the guy and it explodes.

It may have been better if the gun accidentally fires and killes them both, the guy on the left of the gun would just get blow nto smitherens, and the guy on right stabbed like what u did - great idea.

Anyway, I loved it so much. Especially the gun loading part and the guy getting stabbed.

Great Work

edit: o yea, u notice i dont give and meat along with my compliments cuz there's already so much crap and sucky dissing around this section. Not that there would be much meat anyway if i wanted to talk about it.

.:Twisted Symphony:.
04-07-2008, 01:03 AM
@jet Wow dude pf0 is ****ing amazing so I totally disagree.
Calm down the people of this forum used to pull the same shit with me.
Just acknowlage the post that will cause this for say (twisted symphony you like it up the ass) just say something like naw god showed me the light or sure if its from doomdoer boner of sexy animation.
Don't jump into defence mode.
Sorry for the spam mod hax.

=Rock=
04-07-2008, 01:14 AM
Wups, i was gonna say how the gun goes into the ground but im just being picky.

Doomdooer
04-07-2008, 05:41 AM
Oh my god.
HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
All the nubtards getting thier panties in a bunch is always good for lols.

You are such an asshole, Kaas, for bumping this.
;]

MrCheesy
04-07-2008, 05:46 AM
Agreed...
Now might we let this thread die again?
Oh and I hope you finish Greyscale Dreams 3 soon.....

Edit:
STOP POSTING HERE!
LOOK AT THE DATES PEOPLE!
IT'S OLD!

zawmbee
04-07-2008, 05:47 AM
that was pretty bad for you standards DOD...
wait, what?
this is old >_>

EDIT : OMG 2006, thats epic XD

power fuse0
04-07-2008, 11:26 AM
@jet Wow dude pf0 is ****ing amazing so I totally disagree.
Calm down the people of this forum used to pull the same shit with me.
Just acknowlage the post that will cause this for say (twisted symphony you like it up the ass) just say something like naw god showed me the light or sure if its from doomdoer boner of sexy animation.
Don't jump into defence mode.
Sorry for the spam mod hax.

twisted symphony you like it up the ass

Dragonkof
04-08-2008, 03:50 AM
i like to give my girlfriend what i call.
THE BEAVER

or as she calls it
THE SUPER JACKHAMMER

MrCheesy
04-08-2008, 05:25 AM
Can we let this die now......

Doomdooer
04-08-2008, 05:37 AM
* Locked *