PDA

View Full Version : New Animator (Beginner) My Walk Test

Blanchoir
02-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Just testing the Walk, Stick Movements and such. Nothing special, I will finish this sometime soon, if not work on it on the weekends...

*************/open/1265929781

Enjoy, and criticise me to max.

thansk

doc
02-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Ok, first of all, this should be posted in the beginners thread.
As for the animation, it was ok considering it was your first. It was VERY stiff, however. And if someone's gun is out like that, they wouldnt be walking normally. There would be some stealth action going on, he wouldn't be just walking straight up. Maybe crouched a bit. Imo, the gun should be down and his arms should be swinging like normal in this situation. And the arm massively resizes when he moves it.

Blanchoir
02-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Ok, first of all, this should be posted in the beginners thread.
As for the animation, it was ok considering it was your first. It was VERY stiff, however. And if someone's gun is out like that, they wouldnt be walking normally. There would be some stealth action going on, he wouldn't be just walking straight up. Maybe crouched a bit. Imo, the gun should be down and his arms should be swinging like normal in this situation. And the arm massively resizes when he moves it.

Thanks boss.

I was ment to be comical, not serious splinter cell style haha. If I am aiming more towards the stealthy stuff I will make it more "ready for action" type of stance.

Peppar
02-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Whats the fps? i thought it was slow.