PDA

View Full Version : Hakki Sack Pivot

demonkilo
02-12-2010, 07:27 PM
This is my most recent pivot, tell me what you think.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9441/fasdfwa.gif

Note: The foot placement looks off because it's gif raped, but it's spot on. If you don't believe me I have the piv file to prove it, just send me a pm.

Peppar
02-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Nice, Keep going. :D

Gyohdonz
02-13-2010, 04:47 AM
Only thing I see go bad is.. Feet aren't supposed to go like that.

But that doesn't really matter, since the rest looks ****ing amazing.

Zed
02-13-2010, 07:56 AM
Pretty good, but you want a stick with more back joints.

demonkilo
02-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Only thing I see go bad is.. Feet aren't supposed to go like that.

But that doesn't really matter, since the rest looks ****ing amazing.

It's hard to fix the feet without using 3-D in the animation and I rly don't feel like doing that. Thanks though! Glad you liked it.

Pretty good, but you want a stick with more back joints.

Your right I should of, but it's too late now. :\

poppetje3D
02-14-2010, 03:47 AM
Foot placement cant be gif raped , Only colors can.

Cronos
02-14-2010, 03:50 AM
That looks suprisingly good. Loosen it up a tiny bit more and rase the fps to like 25. Then youll be in business.

demonkilo
02-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Foot placement cant be gif raped , Only colors can.

It was actually the background that messed it up because I made it in pivot and saved it as a image and re-uploaded it to pivot as a background so I could keep the onion skin. The feet look perfect in the actual animation, but when I upload it the feet seem off. If you would like the piv. file to see for your self then I'd be more then glad to give it to you.

That looks suprisingly good. Loosen it up a tiny bit more and rase the fps to like 25. Then youll be in business.

Why is it surprisingly lol? Also, I got the weirdest feeling like I didn't add enough frames to the jump to speed it up to 25 fps, so I think I might just leave it at 19. Thanks a lot for the advice though, I'll be sure to use that the next time I animate. Thanks for the comment. Appreciate it. >:)

ani
02-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Nice animation, I noticed the increase in size from your last posts. But I would have his foot when landing be a little more to the side. Because it seems he is about to fall.

poppetje3D
02-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Okay , send me the piv.

mapex
02-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Sure it's a good pivot animation, but in my opinion it's not very realistic. Peoples arms don't raise and bend every time they kick something like in your video.

This is kind of hard to explain, but I think if you made it look a little more casual, like he was just hanging out, hakki sacking, it would look better.

demonkilo
02-16-2010, 12:31 AM
Sure it's a good pivot animation, but in my opinion it's not very realistic. Peoples arms don't raise and bend every time they kick something like in your video.

This is kind of hard to explain, but I think if you made it look a little more casual, like he was just hanging out, hakki sacking, it would look better.

I actually know what your talking about. You right, it does look unrealistic in parts. Ima do my best to fix that when I continue it. Thanks for being honest mapex.