PDA

View Full Version : started pivotting again new animation

unkn0wnx
02-18-2010, 02:40 PM
I just made this animiotion. Take a look tell me what you think.
plz comment and give advise thx.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1949/beamatt3.gif

I just changed the running at the end tell me what you think now. :D
I made it longer whit more movements. :D

Gyohdonz
02-18-2010, 02:50 PM
I liked the part where the black dude jumped from the wall.
The running on the end could use some work though.

Long break from pivot, good to see you're back.

unkn0wnx
02-18-2010, 02:56 PM
I liked the part where the black dude jumped from the wall.
The running on the end could use some work though.

Long break from pivot, good to see you're back.

thx dude, and yea good to be back. yea I know I wanted to finish it fast so I rushed throug the running part. xD

Covalence
02-18-2010, 08:04 PM
I don't really see enough movements. It's mostly speed lines and effects. I think if you make an animation focusing more on movements, I could give some better comments.

unkn0wnx
02-19-2010, 12:36 AM
I don't really see enough movements. It's mostly speed lines and effects. I think if you make an animation focusing more on movements, I could give some better comments.

well I know I can post a movie i made before whit a lot of movements but that was not my idea. xD I was trying out al sorts of effect but thx any way.

Gyohdonz
02-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Looks better, the part where the black guy crashes into the wall for the second time looks cool.
But overall, I think you should focus more on basic movements, doing small tests about running, walking etc.

unkn0wnx
02-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Looks better, the part where the black guy crashes into the wall for the second time looks cool.
But overall, I think you should focus more on basic movements, doing small tests about running, walking etc.

Well your problebly right but that is really boring. So thats why I make stuf like this becouse its fun :D

Zed
02-19-2010, 10:15 AM
I'm not seeing any easing at all. I think that alone would massively improve the quality. Perhaps you could also move the stick slowly while he's falling too, because being perfectly stiff looks very unnatural. The effects are pretty good though.

unkn0wnx
02-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Thx fore comment I will keep that in mind fore the next time. :D

GreenSheen
02-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Woah, thats cool

Gyohdonz
02-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Woah, thats cool

Woah, that's not helping at all