PDA

View Full Version : Flash CS3 professonal

deadlock235
04-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Ok, so I downloaded Flash CS3 professonal which I am pretty sure is flash 8 I am using the 30 day trail and just wondering if there is any difference between the real version and this version. The reason I ask is because of some videos I've seen of it the tool bar looks different and has different uses. Please tell me if I should get a different version of flash for making stick figure animation and post the link.
That is all.

Gavel
04-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Flash CS3 is not Flash 8. That's why it's called CS3. CS3 is an update from Flash 8 and is made by Adobe instead of Macromedia. Maybe that's why it doesn't look like you thought it would.

But the trial version of Flash CS3 does all the things the full version does. You just only have it for 30 days, is the difference.

And it doesn't matter which version of Flash you use especially when animating stick figures. As long as you practice and read tutorials, you could be animating with Flash 1 for all anyone cares.

deadlock235
04-18-2008, 05:09 PM
Ok thanks. Weird all the links to flash 8 took me to CS3. Could you post a link to flash 8 please.

Gavel
04-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Yeah, they do that because the Adobe website doesn't host Flash 8 anymore.

It shouldn't matter to anyone which version they use, but here you go:
http://www.click-now.net/download/Macromedia_Flash.htm

deadlock235
04-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks see ya later