PDA

View Full Version : How can i make a pivot style stickman on flash?

StickRockz
02-23-2010, 08:39 AM
Hi everybody.

New Qouetion from me..

(it is getting boring i know)

Anyway.

On pivot you have one-way looking stickman that you can only move parts off them. How can i make a stickman of this type at flash?

You know the self drawing stick's are definatle not easy to make them look the same... Please send a tutorial or somethin

GreenSheen
02-23-2010, 08:41 AM
Well if you have Flash CS4 you could use the rig tool and give a stick man bones. I wouldn't do that personally because It's not very stable but thats the closet you're gonna get to emulating Pivot on flash.

StickRockz
02-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Well if you have Flash CS4 you could use the rig tool and give a stick man bones. I wouldn't do that personally because It's not very stable but thats the closet you're gonna get to emulating Pivot on flash.

Rig Tool? i can't find it.. how it's image is like?

GreenSheen
02-23-2010, 10:53 AM
My bad I meant the Bone tool.
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/1919/bonetool.jpg

StickRockz
02-23-2010, 11:26 AM
My bad I meant the Bone tool.
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/1919/bonetool.jpg

oh ok :Smile: :heh:

GreenSheen
02-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Keep in mind it's not very piratical to use.

StickRockz
02-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Keep in mind it's not very piratical to use.

Oh, well ok, (what are you using? or you aren't using CS4? i didn't made to pus these bones anyway..)

GreenSheen
02-23-2010, 11:49 AM
I use flash CS4 yes but The tool I prefer is the Brush Tool. Takes practice but you'll get good with it, especially if you have a tablet.

StickRockz
02-23-2010, 11:53 AM
I use flash CS4 yes but The tool I prefer is the Brush Tool. Takes practice but you'll get good with it, especially if you have a tablet.

yeah but ll the stick movies that i can see at stick fights are maid with some kind off way that all the stickman can have only one sise off hands feet e.t.c.

That's why i'm asking ( also i don't know how to use the bone tool)

Zed
02-23-2010, 11:55 AM
They're not. Every stick movie you watch will be redrawn frame by frame. They just get really good, through practise, at drawing the limbs exactly the same size each time.

StickRockz
02-23-2010, 12:04 PM
They're not. Every stick movie you watch will be redrawn frame by frame. They just get really good, through practise, at drawing the limbs exactly the same size each time.

That means that i have to get realyyyyyyyyyy bored off making frame by frame right? heh, thats ok :) so from the moment i took all the informations i wanted you can delete this thread and thanks to everyone helped me up

Vendetta
02-23-2010, 04:41 PM
You have to put a lot of time into animating to make it look good. There isn't a way to get out of working hard without making your animation look like shit... just redraw.