PDA

View Full Version : my crappy graphics card only has 256 mb

coopercrue
02-24-2010, 07:11 PM
It said it has hypermemory, (takes ram from your computer, and feeds it into the graphics card when it needs to) anyways, this "hypermemory" does not work, is there some kind of program that takes ram from my hard drive and puts it on the graphics card?

Exile
02-24-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty sure hypermemory isn't going to let you run a game that requires 512 mb or 1 gig or whatever you can't run with your graphic's card. And I'm pretty sure you can't just say "it's not working", it's something that the card automatically does if it has to

At least that's how I understand it.

Either way, get a new graphics card.

The Dude
02-24-2010, 08:12 PM
I wish my shitty integrated graphics card had a hyper memory.

I have enough RAM to emulate a 1 gb card.

2-D
02-24-2010, 11:00 PM
lol buying prebuilt computers

coopercrue
02-25-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm pretty sure hypermemory isn't going to let you run a game that requires 512 mb or 1 gig or whatever you can't run with your graphic's card. And I'm pretty sure you can't just say "it's not working", it's something that the card automatically does if it has to

At least that's how I understand it.

Either way, get a new graphics card. Actually it's a laptop from craigslist, it had multiple problems, and it got switched from windows 7 to vista multiple times. So i'm probably just gonna throw it away and get a new one.