PDA

View Full Version : Hard Sexy Red Blood And Gore?

poppetje3D
02-27-2010, 07:41 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/007221

If you cant see Swf's somehow in any weird way.
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/125156BLoodNgooore.gif

Well its an entry for a competition , I am very proud of it xD

Peppar
02-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Pretty smooth. :D. No, it IS smooth.

poppetje3D
02-27-2010, 08:05 PM
Do you see the magic dick in the blood? =D

Peppar
02-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Just did..........

poppetje3D
02-27-2010, 08:35 PM
**** yeah... =3

Arch-Angel
02-28-2010, 12:24 AM
did you see how there is literally so many errors in just this that it makes me want to slap you in the nose with a news paper?

Scarecrow
02-28-2010, 12:43 AM
it's nice overall, but the legs bounce like a poorly done ragdoll physics engine would make them

Cronos
02-28-2010, 01:25 AM
I liked it. But I agree with Scarecrow, the legs and the upper body bounced in quite a weird way.

poppetje3D
02-28-2010, 07:02 AM
did you see how there is literally so many errors in just this that it makes me want to slap you in the nose with a news paper?

And still i manage to make people like it , Hell yeah.

@scarecrow,

Myea , I noticed it too but I was a bit too lazy to edit it >.<

Zed
02-28-2010, 09:15 AM
There's one frame where you forgot to colour some of the blood. It's roughly the second frame after the upper body spent a frame without moving at the peak of its flight, but it could be one either side of that.

I think the legs would have looked better if there had been a couple of frames where they were a load of smaller sticks constructed to make it look like they were going through 3D. The sudden judder didn't quite look right. Also, when they hit the ground the second time the feet sort of bobbed back up again as though they'd hit water and were floating.

I liked how you made the blood shake a little bit when the upper body landed to make it look like the floor shook a little. That was cool.

Maybe a bit more easing on the back at the start would have been nice.

Generally though, those are all really minor things, and I thought it was nicely done.

Mark
02-28-2010, 04:55 PM
There were these random Dot's......idk but they were blue and they lasted like one frame.
I wonder if any one else spotted that.

Other than that every one else said what I wanted to........

Arch-Angel
02-28-2010, 05:11 PM
And still i manage to make people like it , Hell yeah.

@scarecrow,

Myea , I noticed it too but I was a bit too lazy to edit it >.<

I know. It's pretty pathetic when no one can spot a good animation any more eh?

There's one frame where you forgot to colour some of the blood. It's roughly the second frame after the upper body spent a frame without moving at the peak of its flight, but it could be one either side of that.

I think the legs would have looked better if there had been a couple of frames where they were a load of smaller sticks constructed to make it look like they were going through 3D. The sudden judder didn't quite look right. Also, when they hit the ground the second time the feet sort of bobbed back up again as though they'd hit water and were floating.

I liked how you made the blood shake a little bit when the upper body landed to make it look like the floor shook a little. That was cool.

Maybe a bit more easing on the back at the start would have been nice.

Generally though, those are all really minor things, and I thought it was nicely done.

The entire animation is wrong since frame 1 :/
If you were looking towards a rank, I'd say med beginner.

poppetje3D
03-01-2010, 09:18 AM
There were these random Dot's......idk but they were blue and they lasted like one frame.

there aren't any blue dots , You can check it , I can give you the piv.

Yummerz
03-01-2010, 10:26 AM

Yeh i can see them too...
Just after the guy explodes.?

poppetje3D
03-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Oh ye now I see them too.
Lol.
Well , I am still too lazy to fix it.